UCB, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

UCB provided a good work environment
Chemical Technician (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 22, 2016
UCB was sold while I was working there and my positioned was not only spared, but I was given my first bench chemist career. I enjoyed my work, but the management was not efficient with working with people. They were good scientist, however.
UCB is a leader in CNS diseases
Executive CNS Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TexasMay 17, 2012
Promote CNS products to Neurologists, Neuro Surgeons, LTC Pharmacies and Hospitals. Have received extensive training including managed markets. As access becomes more difficult, creativity becomes very important. Patient focus is extremely important and knowing a life is changed or improved makes a rewarding work enviornment.
Pros
excellent bonus potential
Cons
only two business units at this time
Na
Medicaid Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 30, 2013
No comment

Writes or drafts correspondence, reports, documents and/or other written materials to internal and external customers.

Interprets, clarifies, explains and applies policy and procedures, business practices, federal or state laws and regulations, etc.
Clinically Driven
Senior Neurology Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 26, 2014
I enjoy my position here at UCB mainly because it challenges me everyday to become more and more of an expert at clinical selling. UCB has also really helped develop my skills in consultative selling
n/a
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 9, 2013
Planned meetings and conventions - secured hotel contracts, negotiated contracts. worked with purchasing, product teams, executives. managed all aspects of meetings from hotel search to end of meeting. managed budgets, vendors, staff.
small and tight ship
Legal (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAFebruary 26, 2012
Company was run very thin, with so much money focused in the head office in Belgium. The US office was like a step child.
Pros
one week vacation at the end of the year
Cons
lack of advancement for us staff
Great products and pipeline
Senior Specialty Neuroscience Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAFebruary 9, 2014
UCB, Inc. has a unique and diverse product line and pipeline.