UCP of Central Florida Employee Reviews

Fun and rewarding work place
Aftercare assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 11, 2016
Absolutely loved working here. Coworkers were all friendly and the children I supervised were amazing. I was able to contribute my hard work ethic and compassion for the job to this team as well as learn something new everyday.
Pros
Great learning experience
Love the kids
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJuly 17, 2016
Management and Co-workers were a joy to work with. I didn't really have any hard parts to the job. I enjoyed working with the kids. Typical day includes working with kids and cleaning.
Pros
Love the kids
Cons
It been an amazing and learning experience
Teacher/Lead Teacher/Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJuly 2, 2016
Would usually work in small groups or sometimes in whole group with the kids to work on the days lesson and also got to play/ watch with the kids during recess. Had a great team to work and learn with. Learned to be organized and patient with the kids. Hardest part of the job was having to figure out how different kids react to certain situations. Favorite part of the job was being able to see a difference you made in the kids and families lives.
Pros
I have an LTA and TA all day.
Cons
When some is absent the Substitute teacher it was also unavailable.
Great Place to Work
Admissions Specialist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 4, 2015
The staff are wonderful and the management is great. I recommend this agency as a great place to work. It is very flexible and there is always room for growth.
Production and Fun
Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 24, 2015
UCP of Central Florida was a great place to intern. They have a great work ethic and was very enjoyable place to be every day!
Love the team I worked with
Campus Business Manager (Operations Manager) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 19, 2014
Love the team I worked with at the Campus. Their dedication to the kiddos at the school is priceless.
Fun and fulfilling working with children with special needs.
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2014
Routine work
Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2014
Type therapy goals to clients everyday
Supply therapist with soap and paper towels
Translate English/ Spanish to parents
Answer phone call
Clean toys for the therapy
Great Learning Environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 19, 2013
During my time at UCP, I had the pleasure working with a variety of professionals and was able to learn a lot from the individuals I served.
Very productive
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Pine Hills, FLDecember 9, 2013
At UCP of Central Florida Pine hills Campus. I enjoyed every minute of it, I read to the children during learning centers. Assisted them with anything they needed help with. Helped teachers with stapling & cutting out or preparing activities for the children to participate in on a daily basis. Outside time I helped supervise the children & also played with them.
Amazing Co-Workers and Children, but Organization itself needs more structure
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 25, 2013
I learned so much valuable experience working with children and the co-workers I had. The campus I worked at was in a rough neighborhood, therefore a lot of the resources were limited in comparison to other campuses. Also, it started to feel as tho revenue was more important than the growth of the students.
Pros
minimal supervision; great environment.
Cons
management.
My immediate supervisors are Amazing.
Lead Payment Poster (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2012

Posted payments for the schools daycare and all electronic and Manual insurance payments/ receipt for entire practice, balanced receipts to the daily bank deposit, and met tight month-end posting timeframes. Along with working from home and the office to insure all payments are posted and books closed at the end of each month.

Recorded all non-payment Explanation of Payments from insurance companies in the Practice computer system knowledge of ICD 9 and CPT Codes..
Pros
i was able to work from home anytime i needed to.
Non-profit Charter School that stands by its mission and values
Volunteer Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 28, 2012
A typical day at work is general office day to day management tasks.

What I have learned - Leadership and management skills

My co-workers - believes in teamwork and the mission of the organization

My hardest part of this job - I enjoy my job

My most enjoyable part of this job - is seen UCP's mission and values at work
Pros
you get to be a part of the misson
Cons
health coverage
A voluntary health and welfare organization providing education and therapeutic services to children and young adults with cerebral palsy.
CFO (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 11, 2012
Overall authority for planning, developing, organizing, implementing and directing the organizations fiscal function, human resources, employee benefits/risk management and MIS Departments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UCP of Central Florida. Our community is ready to answer.

UCP of Central Florida Reviews by Location