UCP of Central Florida

UCP of Central Florida Employer Reviews

Great Learning Environment
Intern (Former Employee), FloridaDecember 19, 2013
During my time at UCP, I had the pleasure working with a variety of professionals and was able to learn a lot from the individuals I served.
Very productive
Volunteer (Former Employee), Pine Hills, FLDecember 9, 2013
At UCP of Central Florida Pine hills Campus. I enjoyed every minute of it, I read to the children during learning centers. Assisted them with anything they needed help with. Helped teachers with stapling & cutting out or preparing activities for the children to participate in on a daily basis. Outside time I helped supervise the children & also played – more... with them. – less
Amazing Co-Workers and Children, but Organization itself needs more structure
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 25, 2013
Pros: minimal supervision; great environment.
Cons: management.
I learned so much valuable experience working with children and the co-workers I had. The campus I worked at was in a rough neighborhood, therefore a lot of the resources were limited in comparison to other campuses. Also, it started to feel as tho revenue was more important than the growth of the students.
My immediate supervisors are Amazing.
Lead Payment Poster (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2012
Pros: i was able to work from home anytime i needed to.

Posted payments for the schools daycare and all electronic and Manual insurance payments/ receipt for entire practice, balanced receipts to the daily bank deposit, and met tight month-end posting timeframes. Along with working from home and the office to insure all payments are posted and books closed at the end of each month.

Recorded all non-payment – more... Explanation of Payments from insurance companies in the Practice computer system knowledge of ICD 9 and CPT Codes.. – less
Non-profit Charter School that stands by its mission and values
Volunteer Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 28, 2012
Pros: you get to be a part of the misson
Cons: health coverage
A typical day at work is general office day to day management tasks.

What I have learned - Leadership and management skills

My co-workers - believes in teamwork and the mission of the organization

My hardest part of this job - I enjoy my job

My most enjoyable part of this job - is seen UCP's mission and values at work
A voluntary health and welfare organization providing education and therapeutic services to children and young adults with cerebral palsy.
CFO (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 11, 2012
Overall authority for planning, developing, organizing, implementing and directing the organizations fiscal function, human resources, employee benefits/risk management and MIS Departments.