UHY LLP

UHY LLP Employer Reviews

Temporary
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New Haven, CTSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: job security
I worked here as a temp. It wasn't required for them to keep me on, and they didn't. The needed me during tax season, as it was an accountants agency.
Productive place, job compensated very well, fast pace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Hartford, CTAugust 26, 2014
Pros: job treated workers very well
Cons: long hours, job was not complete until work was finished
This company is where I learned a lot about the corporate world. I learned new things everyday. I actualy love my job and what was expected of me. Here is where I made the most money.
N/A
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 2, 2013
  Assisted office manager with Financial Statement and Proposals-some preparation –backup for copying, binding, and filing typed copies, maintaining report release records. Maintaining file room: (maintained a highly effective organizational and filing system, including quick and thorough indexing, filing and offsite storage, resulting in easy access – more... to critical information and streamlining office function).
 Coordinate and set up high-level conference calls, board and management meetings, special events and travel arrangement for executives.
 Receptionist duties (Answering a high volume of incoming calls and in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues; treat each person with respect and provide information and referrals. Call for messenger drop-offs and pick-ups.
 Created new client profiles and Engagement Master Files using Elite Enterprise 3.5 and AS/400. Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable.
 Conduct extensive Internet research on competitor and potential acquisitions, reporting findings to sales representative as well as maintaining database and compiling PR materials for potential clients.
 Process tax returns and mailing of invoices. Responsible for mail, faxes and Transit check distribution. Time input, maintaining inventory for office supplies and ordering. Support fellow co-workers. – less
Good benefits but slow advancement
Staff (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 19, 2013
Pros: benefits and pto
Cons: salary and advancement
There is a steady work flow every day. The company cares about its employees and gives great benefits. Advancement is slow in certain departments and usually calls for company change in order to move up the ladder.
Great place to work for with some awesome people
Senior Staff Auditor (Contract) (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2013
Great professional environment.
Oil & Gas industry.
Management cares about your personal growth.
Co-workers are nice.
Productive and good environment
Receptionist / A.A (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 11, 2012
I enjoyed working at UHY Advisors because the company had loyalty and it was a team environment, Working at UHY, I learned how to work with different type of people every single day. Communication was number one and I absolutely enjoyed it.
I would still be with the UHY if my husband had not had to relocate.
Director of Ops & HR Generalist (Former Employee), Albany, NYMay 29, 2012
Pros: made many life long friends, had fantastic admin staff.
Cons: excessive overtime during tax season, jan to april each year.
Phenomenal company. Worked directly with/for the managing office partner. He taught me the honesty and integrity that go into creating an office manager and gave me additional duties as the years progressed and my confidence level increased with my experience and his guidance.
Good work/life balance
Financial Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaApril 29, 2012
Good work/life balance but chance for advancement once you are in the Field is slim. Lack of communication.

About UHY LLP

Looking for a career where you can work with numbers without feeling like one? Then UHY LLP is the place for you! As one – Read more