Ukiah Valley Medical Center Employee Reviews

Amazing Place to Work
Director of Perioperative Services (Former Employee) –  Ukiah, CAJune 5, 2017
Amazing place to learn and a lot of emphasis is placed on developing leaders. There are too many hospitals who would hire a non-RN to run a surgery department. I am forever grateful for the opportunity I received.
Kind environment
Executive Chef/Manager (Current Employee) –  Ukiah, CAMay 3, 2017
Nice people that make me feel appreciated. Good balance with work and home life. The community really appreciates my classes and really turn out for hospital related events pertaining to wellness.
Pros
Supportive environment
Cons
Maybe a little too rural for some.
Conflicts all over, resource challenged
Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 27, 2017
Inconsistent management between hospital and corporate as they burn through top notch Directors leaving Managers with unresolved conflicts and difficulty obtaining needed resources to support operations. Problems with boom and bust cycles with hospital affecting ambulatory setting. Broken billing systems and grossly inconsistent metrics. Poor training of staff. Substandard pay for region. Should anyone say more?
Pros
few
Cons
Management at VP and CEO levels
friendly evironment
Intensive Care Staff/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ukiah, CAMay 26, 2014
Small town hospital with rural ICU - friendly staff and doctors
Pros
slow pace friendly staff and doctors
Cons
slow pace
Professional, teamwork atmosphere
Staff Nurse Per Diem ICU (Former Employee) –  Ukiah, CADecember 7, 2012
It has been such a long time since I worked at this hospital, I don't remember many specifics except that it was a very pleasant, small community, professional place to work.
Family oriented workplace
Tech Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ukiah, CASeptember 19, 2012
Come to work sign in to my computer. Work time sensitive reports, ck emails. Love working with my coworkers, like a big family working with them. Management empowers us to get our work done and gives us the tools we need to complete tasks in a timely manner. The hardest part of my job is not finishing things up before the end of my shift and I have to finish up the next day. I love challenges, especially the ones I can learn from. I also love helping others. I have others come to me when the supervisor is not available. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I finish a task in which was very challenging and I finished it quicker than I anticipated and my supervisor acknowledges my work.
benefits
Cons
having to reapply for our jobs as we are being centralized, in a different town.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ukiah Valley Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Ukiah Valley Medical Center Reviews by Location