ULC Robotics Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYAugust 31, 2016
I am a current employee here at ULC Robotics. I always feel welcomed and surrounded by very knowledgeable people. I always feel comfortable coming up with a new ideas and being able to share it with my co-workers. I think overall the environment is fun and everyone is very,very nice. I like coming to work and being able to be in a comfortable environment.
Pros
The people here are overall smart and nice to work with.
Cons
Rewarding Career Centered Around Innovation
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYAugust 31, 2016
I have been working at ULC Robotics for just over four years and have found my overall experience to be tremendously positive and rewarding. My responsibilities have grown considerably into other areas since starting at the company as I wear multiple hats related to marketing, sales and branding. As my workload expanded, I have been able to hire someone to be on my team, turn to external resources when needed and get training to improve specific skill areas.

On a personal level, working at a robotics company and being surrounded by engineers has expanded my own knowledge, personal interests and hobbies. Lastly, I really enjoy working for a company that produces a socially and environmentally responsible outcome in the energy/utility industry.
Professionalism Lacking
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bay Shore, NYAugust 5, 2014
Office personnel lacked in organization and know how with respect to how to run an efficient, professional office.
Pros
Great work life balance.
Cons
No growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ULC Robotics. Our community is ready to answer.

ULC Robotics Reviews by Location