Uline Employee Reviews

Disappointed!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 21, 2017
Hands down the worst place I have ever worked! Extremely high turn over with poor team morale that stems from the management level down. Was lied to from the beginning! Went through four interviews before being hired and not one person mentioned a 47 hour minimum work week until day one!! If your salaried here you will get used!
Dont waist your time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 13, 2017
They are racist people who only want to employee people that don't qualify for the position. Any who qualifies they wont even tell them why they didn't give them the position.
Pros
Noboby knows what their doing
Cons
RACIST
Flexible, sometimes inconsistent workplace
Laborer/ repack worker (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIApril 12, 2017
I originally planned to work this job through college because of the flexibility but it complicates more than helps my schedule more and more lately. I don't mind the work even the most physical but I found it fristrating that I never have the same coworkers and their work ethic varies more than I am comfortable with any longer.
Pros
Flexible hours, cafeteria, good wage
Cons
Inconsistent hours, rarely consistent coworkers, little to no opportunity for advancement
Good company, good people, good pay, fun place to work
Senior Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 5, 2017
Good company to work for with good pay. Co-workers and management are mostly great. Good culture and great customer service and quality products. Dress code is too strict though.
Cons
Dress Code
The management was terrible.
General Labor (Former Employee) –  2015 S Lake DriveApril 5, 2017
The management was terrible. Managers would fire hard working employees and keep lazy ones. Within my first week there they had me training new employees even though i wasn't trained fully and properly.
Account Representative
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAMarch 27, 2017
The base pay and bonuses are pretty good but everything is micromanaged. Prepare to have a relatively boring culture but really good people to work with. The company is operationally excellent and detail-oriented. You can sell to your customers easily but make sure you have enough room to carry product around.

There is nowhere to go beyond Level 2 representative. Sales Managers are sourced from outside the company and it's not growing rapidly enough to create new positions.
Pros
Benefits, bonuses
Cons
Little upward mobility
Ok place to work BUT!
Warehouse Associate/Operator (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAMarch 13, 2017
Not a good company to work with. My experience with this company taught me to always be prepared. Create a work pattern to make your day go a little easier.
Good people, bad management
General Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAMarch 13, 2017
I loved the people I worked with. The management was not exactly working in our favor or even cared about how the employees felt. The daily schedule is also at an odd time so literally your entire day is gone.
Pros
hour lunch break, good pay
Cons
parking is 1/4 mile away, no room for advancement
Fun place to work and grow
Warehouse Processing Manager (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILMarch 8, 2017
Uline is a fun place to work and grow/advance your career. They have a very detailed and organized training program and do everything they can to get you ready. Perfect job right out of college.
Pros
Bonus, Food, Vacation
Cons
Only wear shorts in summer.
Productive positive work enviorment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIFebruary 27, 2017
It is a good work environment with good people and they kept me busy so time went by quick. i would have definitely stayed employed if it was my choice but it was a temporary job threw a staffing company.
Pros
1 Hour half paid lunch
Constant Micromanagement
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 15, 2017
There are always manager trainees coming into the business, but most of the local middle managers never leave, so there is no potential to move up and the trainees that do stay are those without the skills or drive to go somewhere else. In the end there are too many managers trying to prove that they are worthy of a title while having nothing better to do than get in the regular employees way.
Pros
The pay and benifits
Cons
Everything else
Worst Place To Work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXFebruary 12, 2017
Where do I start? The only thing positive I can say about Uline is the pay rate. Management sucks. Very unprofessional. Look elsewhere, please don't waste your time and energy.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything from the job up to management
Horrible place
Shipping Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAFebruary 3, 2017
This company claims to be all about safety but only cares about you while you are there and doesn't care about your safety or anything you have going on outside of work. They are a band of "good old boys" who only look after each other and anybody not in the club or who isn't drinking the Copland is treated horribly, regardless of how hard they work. They pay is good but that's how they trap you... if u are a dim witted robot then this place is for you!
Pros
Year end bonus
Cons
Required overtime. Micromanagement. Poor leadership. Obvious favoritism. Etc...
decent job
Outbound Shipping Department Operator (Former Employee) –  Breigningsville, PAJanuary 25, 2017
chance for advancement - clean and friendly work environment - work life balance not so great but compensation makes up for issue. working docks was the most difficult part of job.
Great company, great people, great culture.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 25, 2017
This is a company moving forward without a doubt. They have a great work culture and every employee is held accountable.
Pros
Strong company moving forward, competitive salary
Cons
no advancements/ promotion without a Degree.
Productive and fun environment!
Sales Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 20, 2017
Uline was a very fast-paced and fun place to work. I did also master the art of multi-tasking here and would have loved if the company was closer to home at the time. The only reason why I left was because of the commute to Manhattan every day. I loved being able to assist the Sales Reps and speak with customers over the phone.
Definitely Not for Everyone
Image Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJanuary 18, 2017
If you prefer a strict work environment lacking social relationships, you would thrive here. This is more of a work is your life job.
Pros
Benefits, Pay
Great Entry level position
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILDecember 30, 2016
Was a great entry level position. Every one is young and energetic. Management is always willing to help with any problems you have.
Your hard work pays off at the end of the year.
Loader (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 10, 2016
Although I got let go I still have the out most respect for the owners and the company for evertyhing they do and give their employees. I nevered worked for a company that really cares and respects their customers like they do. My tip is just go and give it 100% every day and get along with everyone.
Pros
Benafits, Company Party, Starting pay and year end raises. Bonuses.(Especially the one before Christmas)
Cons
As long as NOBODY gets mad at you, NOTHING.(That's my opinion)
Lots of extras and lots of hours.
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PANovember 30, 2016
Provide employees with lots of extra gifts. Shirts, lunches, outings. More gifts them I have ever had. You are always treated like you are impotent to the success on the company.
To much overtime. 10 to 9 hour days. Hard to get approved for a day off. Productive and quality standers are tough, leaving you to often feel like you will not be able to keep up.
Great profit sharing bonus. Plus personal bonus. Pays very well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uline. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5