Uline Employee Review

This company is crazy! Avoid at all costs!
Warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  CAFebruary 7, 2014
This company has absolutely no respect for their employees in a "do it our way or hit the highway" state of business decision making paradyne. They have been successful only by browbeating their employees with the threat of layoffs and reductions in force. Almost reminds me of a sweatshop in the early 1900's. My recommendation: Don't bother...you will be sorry! The management is basically inept and inbred.
Pros
Cons
Management style, repect for workers, human resources, mission statement, and operating conditions

Other Uline Employee Reviews

productive
FLOATER (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 19, 2017
It gets very busy The management is not understandable. The hardest part of the job is when no one does their job and im doing their work . The end of the day
Uline sucks
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 15, 2017
They are always advertising for positions. High turnover in spite of what they claim they pay. Not very military friendly either. The company claims to be a family friendly company but they fail there as well...The managers are scared of anyone more intelligent or more competent than they are. Poor management period!
Don't get suckered in by the ads for high pay...I learned the management is incompetent. Too much gossip and nosiness too...
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uline. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8