SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The RN Case Manager coordinates all aspects of the patient's home care, interacting with other
disciplines as needed, and provides professional care to the patient as
indicated by agency policies, State and Federal laws and regulations. The RN
case manager usually performs the admission visit to the patient in the home, recertifies the patient, complete the oasis assessment, and develops the plan of care to be followed for the episode. Knowlege of Oasis C is requiered. The RN case manager also completes all paperwork necessary for agency policies and federal/state laws.
1. Is a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, and is currently licensed as an RN through the State Board of Nursing.
2. Prefer at least one year's clinical experience, with current home health, medical, surgical, or critical care experience.
3. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
4. Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health. Has presented a pre-employment health clearance.
5. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and is in good working order.
6. Has satisfactory references from previous (or current) employers and/or nursing
school, and professional peers.
7. Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
8. Is self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision; has good organizational skills.
9. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
10. Excellent computer skills
11. Ability to travel throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
12. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Our Company offers the opportunity for challenges and growth. If you are that type of individual, you should apply.