Ultimate Chimney Sweep Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Pretty much a strong business mindset.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, MASeptember 24, 2012
When I arrived at the job site, I would take care of any personal exploits that I had to take care of, then I would punch in, take my seat, and start my day of seeking out successful production of my job! I called non-stop for the course of the day, with a 15 minute break in between, and the end of the day, management would post your days production on a bulletin board to keep your incentive up, and to weed out those who wanted to produce verses those who wear there to collect a paycheck. Many of my co-workers were dismissed for lack of production.......there were only a few that lasted as long as me. The hardest part of my job probably was setting appointments thru the the office personnel(this was done as you made each appointment). The most enjoyable part of the day was getting to talk to sometimes two hundred perspective buyers of our services, AND, learning to take rejection with a smile on your face!
Pros
working for some very nice supervisors.
Cons
many of the supervisors they hired were young kids, and their egos went through the ceiling.

4.5