Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

I was very happy with the job Ultimate Staffing found for me.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 4, 2016
I was placed in as an Accounting Clerk ! with Bankers Insurance and absolutely loved the job, the people and the management at Bankers. I would have loved to have been picked up as a permanent employee, but that wasn't what Bankers was looking for at the time. I did work with them for 6 months and enjoyed going to work every day. Because of my job skills, I was used in more areas than the original job description.
Pros
Ultimate Staffing and Bankers Insurance were great companies to work for
Cons
Didn't work into a permanent position.
cometitive
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Must like sales as this is more of a sales position than recruiting. Pay is good, benefits are good. The metrics are high and unrealistic.
AAA Enviroment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLFebruary 2, 2016
My opinion about my current place of work is that, its a great place to grow in the business. There are positive individuals who are willing to help you grow to. The best part of my job being able to help someone when they thought they didn't have any options or they were going to be stuck in a runt. The hardest part of my job is the backlash that I receive from customers due to the company policies they personally don't agree with.
Pros
My schedule
Cons
No PTO(payed time off)
Great Job referals
Trailing Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 29, 2016
Ultimate staffing is very good at placing you in jobs relative to you transferable skill set. The staff is very professional and courteous.
Prpductive and fun work enviroment
Temporary/Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 14, 2016
I made out bond calls to AAA members whos membershio was past due.I also stuffed envelops for new members as well. I also made outbond calls to get address updated for members.
productive
Manufacturing Associate/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 14, 2016
It was a day of work that was allright. I learned alot of different
products and how to assemble them and how to meet the deadlines
for shipping the products out on a timely manner.
Pros
Free steel toe boots
Cons
longterm temporary worker
Staffing company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 31, 2015
Great staff, they work with you to find best job they can offer. Mostly call centers and warehouse work and temporary positions but they work hard to find you a job!
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Many temp positions
I worked at the Southwest Airlines location and loved it
Finance -Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 29, 2015
They had very flexible work hours. The manager's at Ultimate Staffing and with Southwest Airlines trust you to do the job you were brought in to do. No micromanagement.
Co-worker's worked well together, and didn't mind helping or receiving help when needed.
Pros
Southwest of fun activities, gave employer's the chance to give back to the community
Cons
n/a
Dependable
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 22, 2015
Looking for a good flexible job and need the experience you need for the job after this one. Look no further, Ultimate Staffing is a great place to begin your career train to your final destination.
simple fast pasted work
Customer-Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CADecember 10, 2015
clocked in with finger printing time clock. staff meeting then straight to work i learned how to load and unpack different products i also learned how to stock shelf's, read work orders and to operate industrial truck or electric hoist.
Pros
very nice lunch room with free wifi
Cons
unable to use break rooms with couches and tvs
Temp agency
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 7, 2015
I could always count on Ultimate Staffing to find me a job. Never had a bad experience. Staff was always pleasant and could always find a job that was well suited for me.
Pros
I could always get a job whenever an assignment ended
Cons
Pay
Great atmosphere and people.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  CADecember 5, 2015
Great place to work for and the people are always willing to help you if your in need. Never be afraid to ask to many questions and there is always room for learning and advancement.
Temp Agency
Program Processor (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDDecember 4, 2015
I worked through Covance the client for Ultimate Staffing which lead to me having the knowledge of Benefit investigations and speaking with patients.
slave
Emergency Road Service Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLDecember 2, 2015
You will work all times of the day or night. No paid time off, no sick time. even with a doctor note it still counts against you. No benefits for the pregnant moms. If you like to be micro managed and watched like a 2 yr old this is the perfect place for you. good luck
Pros
paid weekly, a lot of OT
Cons
no pto, vgh, no paid vaca, no sick pay
productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Belleville, MIDecember 1, 2015
Fun work place with very supportive management and coworkers. There is room for growth with this company. the best part about working for this company is the consistence learning and training you receive from colleagues.
Nice place
customer service (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 27, 2015
Its a nice place to work. Enjoyed working there. Management is nice. Great people to work with. Very friendly and clean environment.
productive workplace
temporary employee (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTNovember 23, 2015
Excellent support for employees, gained a lot of work experience, most enjoyable part of my job was being able tp help patients and provide great care
Mutiple Temp to Hire positions
MULTIPLE TEMPORARY OFFICE POSITIONS (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 19, 2015
My typical day at work was like any other job. You clock in on time and you go home. What I learned from working for temp agencies is that they can not promise you a guarantee permeate position.
Management is good, but they treat you like your expendable. The co-workers there are great. I would say the hardest part for working for temp to hire is that if you don't get the just of a job, management can just tell on you that your getting the job, then your out of a job again. Another hard point about the job is that if your sick like a dog, get engaged, need time off, have a planned vacation your obligated to put all of that aside and keep working. The most enjoyable part if temp agencies is you get a pay check every two weeks, and you get a chance to meet new people and friends.
Pros
Meet new people, short term paycheck
Cons
No garanteed postion, oblicagated to work and take no time off
Busy but productive and rewarding work environment. Respectful clients and employees. Relaxed unsupervised work flow.
Estimating Assistant/Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 11, 2015
Check email. Check itinerary for the day. Check bid list. Check on proposals from subcontractors and correspond with bid list. Contact subs that have not submitted their quotes yet. Put all quotes in project management system for creating bid. Send out bid. If new bids, download plans, specs, drawings, statement of work. Read plans determine what the scope is and what subs services are needed. Send emails, fax, scan, copy various documents. Maintain files. Maintain spreadsheets. Send letters of transmittal. Create RFI's, send to clients for response. Record response. Send to subs. Track and maintain submittals. Send packages, recieve packages. Type letters. Answer phones and so forth.
Knowledgeable Staff attentive to their clients needs, while searching for cohesive fit
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CA-Las Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2015
Ultimate Staffing is a temporary firm that specializes in searching for and uniting individuals and firms with the best possible fit. If you are looking for temporary-permanent work, Ultimate Staffing is the place to start.