Ultimate Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I Would Not Recommend This Agency To Anyone
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLJuly 13, 2017
I would definitely not recommend working for this agency. I encountered a situation whereby their staff demonstrated a complete lack of honesty and integrity. There are many other agencies out there that are reputable and have amazing recruiters and staff members who have a very high level of integrity.
Pros
Match you to positions very well
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 29, 2017
This is a employment agency. There is no typical day

Enjoyed working at different companies and get a feel on how they work.

The people and management were a joy to work with.
Excellent staffing agency!!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 20, 2017
I have worked for several different agencies over the years but this is by far the best one I have ever worked for. My last assignment was out of the Boca office but I usually dealt with the Ft Lauderdale office. Both branches are very well managed. The personnel treat you like a real person. You aren't just another applicant to them.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Temp work
They don't care about skills
none (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 13, 2016
If you gave 15 day notice to previous employers is the only thing that matters or they will close the doors.
Your degrees do not matter.
*Destiny closes doors to lead you to bigger and better doors*
Their competitors will welcome you if you have skills, they understand sometimes there is no time to give notice to leave a company.
They were so much nicer, professional and and made you feel welcome.
They offer a refreshment while you apply. They smile because you have skills and find you a job in 1 hour.
Pros
They treat you horrible, so you end up in a Dream Job through their competitors.
Cons
Provides a variety of positions and work places.
Temporary Staff (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 26, 2014
Ultimate Staffing Solutions seem to be a well put together Company. When I applied they worked really hard to put me to work. I preferred to short term assignments, but due to the Company needs accepted and enjoyed long term work. The permanent office staff seem to turn over a lot, not sure what that's about. Started out having a good rapport with staff members, but after a couple of long term assignment, I knew no one in the office and they failed to place me with new assignment. I have been to the office twice to get to know the staff with no avail. I feel they should continue to place loyal employees, not just keep hiring and placing new ones. I enjoyed sharpening up on skills I had not used in a while, but I just need to work a little more than they are working me.
Pros
An excellent way to build skills.
Cons
Office staff seem to be unorganized and doesn't follow through on things.
Exciting Location for Advancement
Bilingual Recruiter/CSR (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 22, 2013
Hardest part of the job is making sure employee show up for their assigned job on time,Enjoyed working with the vendors and placing the right employee with the job that they qualified for,Co Worker were a great group of people to work with.
Pros
Lot of incentives
Cons
no overtime