Ultimate Employee Reviews

horrible p lace to work
Dispatch/Roadside Assistant Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLOctober 31, 2016
I worked here for 5 months until they fired me. I brought in doctors notes which they said would be excused and they weren't. I have a toddler with medical needs. No room to grow unless you kiss the right butt. Managers are jerks and so are the people at ultimate. No raises no weekends off. You can get a different schedule every 3 months instead of the same one. The money you get paid doesn't make up for the bs you put up with.
employees
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 14, 2016
I love this company the staff is wonderful very helpful and it was a plesent to meet everyone there. if I had to refer people I would definitely tell him to go there
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
not enough jobs
Great work environment & management very involved
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJuly 13, 2016
Typical day is assisting over 100 clients a day. I have learned customer service is very important. My management is very knowledgeable and versatile. I have amazing co workers that are motivated and team players. The hardest part of my job when I can't assist the clients with the resources that's provided. I enjoy my job because I assist hundreds of clients with important information. My work environment is great, co workers, management, and benefits.
Very Demanding with no Reward
Roadside Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLAugust 25, 2016
Job was very demanding and did not produce recognition, or ANY type of benefits, i.e. holidays off, no working perks, discounts, good management, employee satisfaction.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor managament, no holidays off, no balance of work and life
Asst to Project Manager
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 21, 2016
Overseeing high end construction projects. Making sure contracts were accurate. Dealing with over 300 subcontractors. Obtaining city and county permits for the job site .Wearing many hats, including accounting when needed, helping the team with bids. Background checks for laborers on school projects.
Management was like like family, co-workers all blended well together.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the contractors. We held 10% retention until full inspection had been completed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling like a family. Every Friday at 4:00 pm, we would gather and chit chat with the owner, all the project managers. It was always catered.
Pros
Fun Friday
Cons
Heavy workload and many deadlines
Productive Work Environment
Barista (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 17, 2017
-A typical day at work for me would be sweeping and mopping floor before I open to serve customers.
-I've learned the importance of personalizing the experience with customers, making the customer feel comfortable and welcome
-my coworkers are very nice and will help with anything that I may need assistance with
-the management is really helpful and I always feel welcome to come and talk to them about anything that may concern me
-the job is not hard at all which is why I'm looking for something that will help me grow and learn
-seeing my coworkers so excited to see me because I make their day go by a little faster
Pros
lunch on mondays, office parties
Not Professtional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 24, 2017
I never worked for Ultimate but couldn't submit a review without saying I did, however, I had an interview with them. I waited over an hour for my interview and then it was just a small talk/chat for 15 minutes about myself. Never received proper questions about my job skills. Then I was immediately referred to another position in their company and that she'll touch base with me about it as soon as she hears back from them about interviewing me. She called me the next day saying they want to hire me but wouldn't let me put my two weeks in at my job now. She said she'd call back and keep in touch, but it's been two weeks now and I've heard nothing from them about the first position I interviewed for nor the second position she referred me to. Very unorganized and unprofessional!
Minimum Everything
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2016
This is a good job if you need a job to get by. No benefits or decent pay until 6 months AFTER hiring on permanently.
Many supervisor, none advise to do job same way. Creates confusion.
Professional environment
Administrative Associate III (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 15, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a temporary agency that has help me developed my skill through assigning work that fits my credentials and skills.
Pros
Good company assgined to
Cons
Increase the salary
Broken Promises
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 31, 2017
When applying for the company they were able to find something that met my needs. They then transferred me to another company, promised to hire me on after my 520 hours and never did. Not only that, I was continuously left in the blind about anything, no one followed up with me in regards to being hired on, I had to keep calling the temp agency to find out what was going on and they knew nothing. I then was blindsided later to find out that the assignment ended. They never planned on hiring me on full time. Waste of time. the pay is great that's it. If you would like to get used this is the place to go.
Pros
great pay
Cons
too many broken promises
#'s #'s #'s… all of it is a game… No follow up
writing newspaper ads (Former Employee) –  back bathroom, californiaDecember 19, 2016
they only post bs fake jobs and when you confront them they say oh well we work with all kinds of employers - I dont care about that - I want to work for the employer & job YOU POSTED…. not some factious bs company you might have a job with later on that pays poor just like the customer service you get here…

READ ALL THE REVIEWS - the ones that state this ARE TRUE… the ones that seem like sweet little flower statements are almost for sure PLANTED postings…

Do what you want but if you honestly looking to get you bills paid and feed your family - pass these clowns by and move on to a real agency that will help you...
Pros
the phone # for call back was a real #
Cons
not sure…. no one follows up… ahhhh… THATS THE REAL CON HERE - THEM….
Flexible work place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 28, 2017
Ultimate staffing was a temp agency that worked hard to put individuals to work in fields that they were qualified for, once assignments ended they worked swiftly to assigned to a new work place. While working for Ultimate staffing I worked for a company dealing with customer service and data entry, we would reach out to potential customers to get information pertaining to shipping needs using such proctors as U.S. Postal Service, DHL, Federal Express and other shipping companies to ensure they have the best deals on prices for shipping their products.
Pros
flexible work schedules
Cons
low temp to permanent opportunities
great company to work for
SUPERVISOR JESSICA (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLJune 4, 2016
great company to work and grow in. great benefits for you and family. big on continuing education. love working with ultimate staffing. only thing was the flexibility in schedules were not so great
Great Process, Product and People
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2017
A solid workday starts after great early morning workout to get the endorphins going. Start by meeting with coworkers on your team for your fixated goals for the week and month. Have and execute your plan for the day with positive energy moving forward to set your demos for your product.
Pros
positive culture and training daily
Cons
not enough time in the day sometimes
Couldn't help me find work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 25, 2017
I went to them hoping that they would be able to help me get into office/receptionist type jobs. I met with one of their interviewers and was told that they don't do that sort of thing and couldn't help me since I was looking to change career fields.
Pros
Nice Friendly people
Cons
Not able to help career changes
It is a contract work company, no more or less.
Researcher (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 12, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a contract work company, filling out temporary positions as needed. That is the long and short of it. They don't place you after your time is up and you have to chase down another assignment if you choose to continue being a contractor. I would advise against it, however, because there are no real benefits to being one.
Pros
Guaranteed work throughout the life of the contract
Cons
Don't really care how you are doing and when the job ends, that's it.
with experience paid low
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 14, 2016
Management does not back you regardless the situation. Their was drama between the administrative assistant and the new administrative assistants. Even after complaining and the management agreeing that the behavior continues, does anything to resolve and take care of the situation creating an hostile enviroment
Pros
convienient location
Cons
no back up from management
The best yet agency
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CA 90245March 3, 2017
Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm work.
I've learned in my job how to create BOL and house bill for overseas shipments.
The workplace culture is pretty chill.
The hardest part of the job is beating traffic coming and going to work.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that not only I get to be a receptionist but get to help out in different areas in ocean freight.
Great Temp Service
Data Entry/Claim Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 7, 2017
Answered phones and directed incoming calls to appropriate claim handler,entered insured or claimant packets as requested by a claim handler,updated information in computer system, saved data and uploaded to different programs and entered claim and underwriting file folder information onto excel spread sheet. I love the people I worked with the hardest part of job was I was just a temp and knew assignment would end soon.
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLDecember 26, 2016
alright place. not really a career. mostly temporary. you're just another call taker to them. pay was okay though. weekly pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.

76%