Ultimate Employee Reviews

Productive and Peaceful
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 19, 2018
A typical day at work was to enter Data entry, prioritized calls according to the urgency of the request made to follow through with maintenance and housekeeping.
Pros
hour lunch break
Cons
had two 15 minute lunch breaks
On top of things
Various Positions (Temporary) (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CA 90703January 16, 2018
The staff members are quick to find work in the vicinity that I prefer. They work hard to place me in the right position with reasonable pay and accommodations. They are quick to answer any questions I might have or with any feedback. I am very pleased with this agency and their job placement for me.
Pros
Work within 5-8 mile radius of Santa Fe Springs
Cons
Not finding a stable job or temp-to-hire position.
staffing service
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDJanuary 13, 2018
worked for nations photo lab through ultimate staffing services for the winter season. packaged and handled delicately. had very friendly coworkers. one of my favorite jobs.
people are nice
Broker Services Assistant for Zenefits (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 11, 2018
people are nice but the response time can be slow. its not their fault that the contract I was under did not get extended. Working for a temp agency always has its ups and downs.
Pros
nice people
Cons
slow response times
Work atomosphere ok but becoming an employee is difficult
Failure Analysis Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJanuary 11, 2018
Routine typical 8 hours day, I learned some new theories of RF signals transmission, management at all levels; over kill and manage your responsibilities and their will be no questions about your work duties. The most thing I enjoyed about this job, no overtime.
Pros
Nice work atomosphere and ability to learn
Cons
Management or the lack of it and the expectation of becoming an employee
Big Lunch room with ping pong tables
Medical Caser Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 9, 2018
Nice clean place with friendly co workers with room to advance. You come in and go get ready for work day. Supervisors are always willing to help if you have any problems. Its a nice job to have because it's not hard physical labor and it's a clean environment. The hardest part is trying to puzzle your hearing aid together nicely so that customers get the best quality hearing aid. It can be done but it can be challenging sometimes until you get use to it.
Pros
Many Free lunches and bonuses
Did not really know the staff as this was a temporary position
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJanuary 9, 2018
Did not really know the staff as this was a temporary position
Easy access to record hours worked and submit on line
Management placed you quickly in a job position
Ultimate Staffing
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJanuary 9, 2018
Ultimate was great in finding me a position with a local company. Ultimate is a staffing agency.
The placement was very considerate to understand my needs and wants for employment and desired salary.
Excellent company to work for
Associate Transplant Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTJanuary 5, 2018
I worked for Ultimate Staffing out of New Haven, CT, which was a great company to work for. The staff was friendly and supportive, always keeping their employees in mind.
Good opportunity
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 2, 2018
The position offered good opportunities to learn about complex financial systems. Other portions of the company were lacking in my opinion. They didn't show a lot of loyalty.
Easy going company that works hard to place it's ambassadors.
Administrative/Clerical (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 2, 2018
I didn't work directly at Ultimate Staffing, I was an ambassador. I have worked with a couple different recruiters at 2 different locations. While they are very nice and proactive, the assignments I have been placed in were not great fits. I do, at times, feel they care more about filling a position rather than making sure it is a truly good fit. I am a very smart, organized, proactive, efficient individual and the assignments I have been placed in do not fit those qualities. I would still recommend this agency for anyone looking to find a good paying job. I may just have had bad luck but it also won't keep me from working with my recruiter to try and find the right fit.
hard job, bad management
Data Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 1, 2018
This job was not a good fit for me. The training was not long enough for me to grasp the specifics, and there were not enough chances to practice before we started being penalized for errors. The way I was taken off my assignment still makes me angry. I was called at 9 pm on a Sunday and told not to go to work the next day.It was extremely unprofessional, and I missed an important family event because the guy who called me had done it over the weekend, instead of on that Friday.
Great Company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 18, 2017
I've been working with Ultimate staffing for over a year. Its a great staffing company. I think anyone looking for employment should check them out. The people are great.
Staffing Co
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  TXDecember 16, 2017
This is a contract to hire that seems to be a perfect fit for me. However, this is a temp agency so you do need to be patient enough to allow them to find what you actually want.
Pros
Kind and helpful ppl to work with.
Cons
Pay
Ultimate
Recruiting and Sales (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CADecember 6, 2017
I would not recommend working at this staffing firm, fake people and overall it pained me to have to lie to so many good people about finding them actually work. temp office and full cycle staffing
Ultimate Staffing Inc. Review
I.T. Specialist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 5, 2017
Good staffing agency to work for in the Houston area. They provide competitive, good wage, temp to hire positions with big and small good professional companies.
hard-work, fast pace
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  26 W Service Rd, New YorkNovember 29, 2017
An environment where breaks weren't common due to the pace of the job and hours. Also, an environment where math was required as a cashier therefore, fast-pace was very required.
No complaints
TEMP Assignment - Administrative Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2017
At ultimate staffing there is a large group of individuals that are willing to work with you to get you into a great company. I have no complaints whatsoever and have had nothing but great opportunity offered to me.
Staffing Agency
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTNovember 22, 2017
Good staffing agency, helps get you into a position right away!
They will assist in matching you with the right employer and position as best as possible in order to best meet your needs.
Pros
Start work within a week
Cons
Not much feedback
Insurance Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 17, 2017
Great staffing company to work for. They find you a job very quick with great pay. downsize is no benefits unless the company you are working for hires you in full time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.