Ultra Clean Technologies Employee Reviews in United States

Place not a good place to work.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin,TexasNovember 30, 2015
management is not well put. do not know how to manage co-workers. all workers are here disappointed. company sold to another company, just different culture. people I guess.
Pros
n/a
Cons
not enough pay
Productive environment
Cleanroom Orbital Welder (Current Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXJuly 5, 2015
Good work environment with a variety of ethnicity.
Everyone gets along and is a fun environment work
place. UCT provides extended education with reimbursement
Advancements are welcomed.
Pros
Quarterly Bonuses. Luncheons.
Place was fun to work at, I was part of Corporate so I really wasn't too affected by what happened locally .
ECO Planner/Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 20, 2015
My day as an ECO-ECN planner consisted of running the ECN report daily and coding material for the manufacturing planning team. Looked at customer's FTP sites for any ECO's they wanted to implement as well as receiving notification via email. Performed supply chain analysis on material and informed customer of liability or gave them a good cut-in date for no liability. Completed Engineering Change Request for any ECO that was implemented so the correct material was driving in MRP. On the downside there was no opportunity for growth, because it was the semiconductor industry the company many times overreacted. I had a great working relationship with the other person in the department. The hardest part of the job was 2 people doing work that encompassed 2.5 people.
Great company until the management change
Final Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 12, 2012
Originally a fantastic company to work for. Good management, great team members. Super communications.
Management changed and the whole attitude of the company went down.
Team mates did their best to not let the company changes affect them.
Hardest part of the job was seeing fellow workers leaving because of the company.
Best part of the job was the teams.
Pros
great teams to work with
Cons
bad management
It's clost to home and it pays will
cnc horizontal mill operater (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAAugust 23, 2013
My typical work day at U C T was checked my job work order on the schedule list; and performed the assigned work order daily!
My work experiencing that I have learned to produce perfect parts; that met customer specification.
I prioritized work to ensure; that there were no late shipment.
Co-workers were friendly; and got along well, also help out each other as needed.
The hard part about the job was: As I was working the precise part; and the right tool was available; that made job more difficulty.
The most enjoyable part of the job was: parts were turned out good; without defected and met customers' satisfaction.
Pros
clost to home
Cons
no medcial insurance
Ultraclean technology
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAMarch 5, 2015
Very nice company to work with. I deal with vendor to make sure they produce part that our company order matching the spec and code. Small company but work like family.
Pros
feel like working at home
UCT purchased Sieger Engineering
MRB Manager & Warranty Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CaliforniaJuly 30, 2012
Much of a culture change after working as Sieger Engineering for so long.
If you need a job it"s ok.
Final Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 8, 2013
Not very organized.
Likes to lay you off then bring you back at a lower level with less pay then want you to do what you did before you were laid off.
Poor moral