UMC, Inc. is a family owned, professionally run business, and we pride ourselves on our strong values of honestly, integrity, civility, and loyalty.
Since 1968, UMC has grown into one of the premiere manufacturers of precision machined parts and assemblies producing complex precision parts for the Medical and Aviation industries.
Our full-service offering includes the ability to work with almost any type of material. We specialize in Stainless Steel, Titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, Waspoloy, Stellite and other high temperature alloys and various plastics.
Our organization supports professional growth and development and work-life balance resulting in the retention of highly skilled employees throughout the organization.
UMC embraces and supports a diverse work force as an EEO/AA employer.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- CNC Milling (1st shift)
- CNC Mill/Turn (1st shift)
- Wire EDM (2nd shift)
- CNC Turning (2nd shift)
**20% differential for 2nd shift and an additional 40 hours of PTO after the first year
- Minimum Requirements- Graduate of High School
- Required: Two year certificate in machine trades or 3 years experience in CNC machining
- Knowledge of advanced set up, machine speeds and feeds for materials and tools
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, use simple math to perform basic calculations, and use basic hand held measuring tools
- Proficient in GD&T
- Experience working with tight tolerances
- Knowledge of CMM & VCMM
- Strong mechanical aptitude