This is a dual role, reporting to the President of the Company and the VP of Operations. The role includes supporting the inside sales team through consultative ultrasound applications training (both in-house and at customer sites). Additional responsibilities include setting presets and performing final quality assurance inspection/testing prior to shipment of ultrasound systems to customers. This position is located in Ontario, CA.
1. Work with an inside sales team to advise the correct ultrasound system and configuration for a customer’s clinical needs.
2. Provide on-site and virtual demonstrations of ultrasound systems prior to a sale.
3. Provide applications training on site for new system installations (out of state travel expected at least 1-2 times a month).
4. Inspect and test all ultrasound systems to verify/confirm that the system meets the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) specifications of functional performance and physical condition/cosmetic appearance prior to the shipment of a system to a customer.
5. Load in ultrasound system presets for optimal use based on customers’ needs.
6. Records all Quality Assurance Inspection and Test Results in company inventory management system.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor or Associates degree preferred.
2. Ultrasound Technician formal training required.
3. Ultrasound system experience required (preferred brands: GE, Philips, Siemens, Sonosite).
4. 5 plus years of experience in ultrasound system set up and use in a clinical setting.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills..
6. Reliable and dependable.
7. Ability to work independently.
8. 5 plus years of experience in an ISO 9001/ISO 13485 Quality Management System environment preferred.