Ultradent

Ultradent United States Employee Reviews

Family-oriented company, great place to work
Seminars Coordinator (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTApril 1, 2015
I had a very positive experience working at Ultradent. I've never heard of a company that is so employee and family focused as Ultradent.
Ultradent
Supervisor Connie Fenley (Current Employee), South Jordan, UTMarch 2, 2015
As far as the company itself goes its is pretty good.
The benefits aren't bad.
The pay has something to be desired.
The turn over rate is outrageous.
Some employees are good, line leads and up are worthless.
long time employee in manufacturing (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: you get time off for a christmas break
Cons: the entire company as a whole!
I enjoyed my time there. Met lots of friends I still have today. But be advised! You can get fired faster then you think. They do not practice what they preach. They allow theft, harassment, and not to mention the environment there can be hazardous. There is no use in telling on someone, especially for stealing their own product, it will get you fired. They wash chemicals down the drain, and I'm pretty sure the city is just covering it up. Their machines are poorly repaired and maintained, and watch out for the robots. Several people have been hurry by them. Take it from me. I was one of their best, most hard-working employee. All I wanted was to get out of where I was at and into a new department.....and it got me fired! If I were you, I would search some where's else for employment and for your dental products.
Receiving Items
Receiving (Former Employee), Salt lakeOctober 21, 2014
Receiving Items making sure all Bulk Items have no Damage ,Unloading Trucks using a Forklift stacking and unstacking products computer entry and making sure all labeling is correct cleanest of the warehouse I earned the admiration and respect of everybody I worked with at Ultradent enjoyed the teamwork and take pride in their success.
You Will Work Longer Hours Than You Were Hired For
QC (Current Employee), South Jordan, UTOctober 9, 2014
Pros: competetive pay for what i did, nice coworkers
Cons: worked longer hours than hired for, assymmetric work load among different shifts
Overall this isn't the worst place I've worked, but I never worked the schedule I was hired for. I was supposed to work 3-11:30 but averaged staying at work until 2 or 3. Management is fickle. Tricky getting time off approved around holiday times because production ramps up. In the dept I worked in I was swing shift and we had an asymmetric work load because day shift spent too much time on "special projects" to process samples so we had to pull their weight. My co-workers on swing shift were awesome though. The job culture is kind of weird. People practically worship the CEO of the place. He's smart and nice enough but it bothered me that so many people acted weird around him.
I enjoyed everything about UltraDent the work, people, Enviorment
warehouse worker (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTJuly 28, 2014
A typical day at work was great, the people I worked with were amazing. I learned so much working at Ultra Dent such as better communication skills, running my own line or two, I got more Responsibility, patience organization. I would have to say the hardest part about the job was Running a B.F.S machine and cleaning it, but it was a good experience. the part I enjoyed most was the constancy of work weather it be in my area or in another building in a different area meeting new people and learning different techniques in different areas of my work place.
All lies
Quality (Former Employee), UtFebruary 18, 2014
Cons: very hostile environment, back stabbing, if you're not related to the ceo than you don't stand a chance
This company is full of lies!! They don't stand by their core values and treat employees like dirt ! Upper management spends more time hiding issues than actually fixing them, don't bother going to HR either. Everything will be swept under the rug without being investigated . This company needs to stop preaching their core values if they aren't going to abide by them. I took a retaliation issue straight to the CEO and he did nothing!! He cares about making money...not the well- being of his employees
family company
Medical line lead (Former Employee), south jordan utahJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: stability, new challanges, enjoyed my co workers, benifits
Cons: lack of communication, pay, chain of command at times didn't get followed
They make sure family comes first and involves them in a lot of the company activities, I always felt I had a job there when I worked there. I enjoyed the job I was required to do if kept me busy and always learning new things, The only down fall with this company is the upper managenment when problems came about they didn't take much action this is one of the reasons I am no longer employed by this company!
A decent place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), South Jorday UtahNovember 22, 2013
Pros: learning every job.
Cons: always doing some thing different every day.
When I got there I would be told where I was to work and what I was to do that day. I learned how to run their different machines. The management was fine. As a temp I never knew where I was going to work that day. Getting to meet new people.
just a job
Line lead (Former Employee), South JordanAugust 2, 2013
Pros: insurance is just ok
Cons: everything else
Empty promises, If you work your butt off, and achieve everything that is asked of you, you can count on the most minimal of raises. Too much family working here. To much bait and switch.
I do not recommend working here
Document Scanner Tecnichian (Current Employee), South Jordan, UTJune 21, 2013
Pros: free dental
Cons: dishonest, dont fallow core values, difficult to advance, bad people skills
Managment completely ignores any complaints or problems going on within the business, or at least in my department. I have had problems for over a year! I went to HR about it, nothing was done.. I went to my manager, nothing was done.. I even went straight to the source of the problem, NOTHING WAS DONE! They filled me with empty promises and lies. This company is so dishonest.

They told me how good I do and how I deserve a raise. When raise time came around? NOPE! They hired someone else paying them over 2 times more as me, even though I do 3 TIMES the work!!
Excellent Insurance Company
Supervisor" "Work-Order Specialist (Former Employee), Salt Lake CIty,UTJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: family owned
Cons: family owned
Plenty of room for advancement, small nitch of people, if you fit in, you will do well.
No commons
Process Engineer (Former Employee), West Jordan, UTJuly 13, 2012
Pros: very good on asking for employees opinion
Cons: never follow up and turn opinion down with out reasons or explainion
The hours are great, but it an unsafe enveroment for employees
buen ambiente de trabajo
Operador III (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 30, 2013
Pros: la estabilidad y el sobre tiempo de trabajo
Cons: el horario de salida
Elaborar las ordenes a despachar, aprendí a ensamblar producto médicos odontológicos de alta calidad, buen dirección gerencia buen ambiente de trabajo, el horario de la salida fue lo más difícil (1am ) lo que más disfrute aprender a ensamblar producto de odontología