Ultradent Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 21, 2016
This company is unprofessional on how they handle situations.
They don't have they're company in place like other medical company's and after working they're, makes me not want to trust any dental equipment again.
Very pour quality.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of communication
Not a fan.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTNovember 23, 2016
Did not get paid near enough for the work. Management is bloated and full of incompetent people. Not much of a team atmosphere. No opportunity for advancement.
the company is family oriented.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 3, 2016
Your days are very structured. your shifts start at the same time every day, I would do my rounds and check my lines then go to my staff meeting. Then continue checking my lines though-out my day. the products change all the time so there is no chance of boredom and there is always a new product ready to roll out. most of the management is great there is an open door policy, and the line workers are friendly and happy. Many have been there 15+ Years.
Pros
The people are great.
Cons
Wages are to low to live on unless you are upper managment
Growing Company
HR Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 15, 2017
This is a family owned business that is growing faster than the company can keep up with. There is plenty of work to be done if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and dig in.
They're benefits are good
Machine Operator/ Asst Line Lead (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJanuary 19, 2016
Ultradent works hard at manufacturing and makes sure that their employees are compensated for hard schedules. They try their best to make sure that everyone has good benefits.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hard schedules
Very diverse, family oriented company
Formulations Area Team Lead (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTNovember 9, 2016
Fast paced, team environment, owner takes time to say hello & is very personable. A lot of growth for company in past 5yrs with a lot of positive outlook for future.
Gateway
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 13, 2017
This was a company that would custom build computers it was a fun place to work I spent most of my time building computers. --------------------------
I do not recommend working here
Document Scanner Tecnichian (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJune 21, 2013
Managment completely ignores any complaints or problems going on within the business, or at least in my department. I have had problems for over a year! I went to HR about it, nothing was done.. I went to my manager, nothing was done.. I even went straight to the source of the problem, NOTHING WAS DONE! They filled me with empty promises and lies. This company is so dishonest.

They told me how good I do and how I deserve a raise. When raise time came around? NOPE! They hired someone else paying them over 2 times more as me, even though I do 3 TIMES the work!!
Pros
Free dental
Cons
dishonest, dont fallow core values, difficult to advance, bad people skills
The benefits are nice really nice and the culture is good.
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTDecember 8, 2015
The benefits are good if your and employee you can get braces from them for 500$ one payment for you and spouse. There is always holiday events going on.
Fun place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 18, 2016
Best place to work! One week off during Christmas and New Year! Company Picnic and Tournament is the best . Clean Cafeteria! Clean Fitness Center on the site! Delicious Food!
Safety is more important and Holidays Paid. So closed to the 215 Freeway.
Pros
Cafeteria and Fitness center
Cons
Health care
family company
Medical line lead (Former Employee) –  south jordan utahJanuary 27, 2014
They make sure family comes first and involves them in a lot of the company activities, I always felt I had a job there when I worked there. I enjoyed the job I was required to do if kept me busy and always learning new things, The only down fall with this company is the upper managenment when problems came about they didn't take much action this is one of the reasons I am no longer employed by this company!
Pros
stability, new challanges, enjoyed my co workers, benifits
Cons
lack of communication, pay, chain of command at times didn't get followed
just a job
Line lead (Former Employee) –  South JordanAugust 2, 2013
Empty promises, If you work your butt off, and achieve everything that is asked of you, you can count on the most minimal of raises. Too much family working here. To much bait and switch.
Pros
Insurance is just ok
Cons
Everything else
Ultradent
Supervisor Connie Fenley (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTMarch 2, 2015
As far as the company itself goes its is pretty good.
The benefits aren't bad.
The pay has something to be desired.
The turn over rate is outrageous.
You Will Work Longer Hours Than You Were Hired For
QC (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTOctober 9, 2014
Overall this isn't the worst place I've worked, but I never worked the schedule I was hired for. I was supposed to work 3-11:30 but averaged staying at work until 2 or 3. Management is fickle. Tricky getting time off approved around holiday times because production ramps up. In the dept I worked in I was swing shift and we had an asymmetric work load because day shift spent too much time on "special projects" to process samples so we had to pull their weight. My co-workers on swing shift were awesome though. The job culture is kind of weird. People practically worship the CEO of the place. He's smart and nice enough but it bothered me that so many people acted weird around him.
Pros
Competetive pay for what I did, nice coworkers
Cons
Worked longer hours than hired for, assymmetric work load among different shifts
Some employees are good, line leads and up are worthless.
long time employee in manufacturing (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJanuary 26, 2015
I enjoyed my time there. Met lots of friends I still have today. But be advised! You can get fired faster then you think. They do not practice what they preach. They allow theft, harassment, and not to mention the environment there can be hazardous. There is no use in telling on someone, especially for stealing their own product, it will get you fired. They wash chemicals down the drain, and I'm pretty sure the city is just covering it up. Their machines are poorly repaired and maintained, and watch out for the robots. Several people have been hurry by them. Take it from me. I was one of their best, most hard-working employee. All I wanted was to get out of where I was at and into a new department.....and it got me fired! If I were you, I would search some where's else for employment and for your dental products.
Pros
you get time off for a Christmas break
Cons
the entire company as a whole!
awesome with letting company take 2 weeks paid christmas break.
Full-time- QC Inspector (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTApril 9, 2015
This company has been great to work for. The only issue is I feel I can do more than just checking items into inventory. also they said when I was hired I would advance to either more pay or advancement threw the company itself. well those promises were never kept and I have yet to see anything promised.
Pros
paid time off
Cons
corrupt management (too many clicks)
All lies
Quality (Former Employee) –  UtFebruary 18, 2014
This company is full of lies!! They don't stand by their core values and treat employees like dirt ! Upper management spends more time hiding issues than actually fixing them, don't bother going to HR either. Everything will be swept under the rug without being investigated . This company needs to stop preaching their core values if they aren't going to abide by them. I took a retaliation issue straight to the CEO and he did nothing!! He cares about making money...not the well- being of his employees
Cons
Very hostile environment, back stabbing, if you're not related to the CEO than you don't stand a chance
Productive and fun workplace with a TV in the break room, with a good times for breaks
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 21, 2015
I work in the tips, were I packed and shipped products, very good manager, not to safe in their machines. tips were put in the tips machine and the hubs int the hubs machine to send them to the canulas machine and then to the glue and then to the oven,
Pros
free week off with pay
Cons
not good pay for I did
I enjoyed everything about UltraDent the work, people, Enviorment
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 28, 2014
A typical day at work was great, the people I worked with were amazing. I learned so much working at Ultra Dent such as better communication skills, running my own line or two, I got more Responsibility, patience organization. I would have to say the hardest part about the job was Running a B.F.S machine and cleaning it, but it was a good experience. the part I enjoyed most was the constancy of work weather it be in my area or in another building in a different area meeting new people and learning different techniques in different areas of my work place.
Productive work place
QA Admin (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTOctober 5, 2015
Typical manufacturing fast paced environment. The people were nice there and I really enjoyed the two weeks that you get off in the end of December and it was all paid.
Pros
on site cafetirea and gym
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultradent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9