Ultradent Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Account Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTSeptember 18, 2017
Welcoming and easy going atmosphere at Ultradent. Management has been great with an open door policy and happy to work with you. Have enjoyed my employment there and would recommend it to anyone.
Pros
Extra time off during the holidays to spend with family.
Cons
Sitting all day at a desk.
It pays the bills
Formulation Technician (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTAugust 23, 2017
Honestly this place was awesome when I started. But things have changed. They have to many Indians not enough chiefs. Asking for help is a joke in formulations. It's like walkin on egg shells when you have a question. But they strive for quality
Pros
Time off during the week
Cons
Bad leadership. No room for growth.
Certified Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 25, 2017
no es buena compañía, discriminan mucho a las personas hispanas, tienen preferencias por los americanos nada mas..
Breakdown in middle management
PRODUCTION MACHINIST (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 12, 2017
In spite of my negative review I really liked Ultradent. It was a good company to work for with excellent benefits. The problem, at the time I worked there, was there was a breakdown in middle management as well as a high turnover in middle management. At my level, there were a couple of co-workers who had been there for quite awhile. This led to an attitude that they were in charge, even though they had no authority. Upon bringing this up to middle management with three successive managers no steps were taken to rectify the situation. I cannot say whether this environment still exists at the company. The department I worked for was shut down since I worked there and all the employees were laid off.
Pros
Owner of the company has great vision and compassion
Cons
A disconnect between the owner and middle management
productive and fun work place
Equipment Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 5, 2017
great people great communication team always worked great together, one of the best company I worked for.
just got out because moved to Colorado springs.
Pros
holidays and pto program very good
Cons
short breaks
Never look at toothpaste the same.
Rotating Night Shift Production Line Worker (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJune 1, 2017
Decent company that is changing the way I think about dental. Wonderful benefits of working here like decent priced high quality dental care products.
Great place to work with not to mcuh stress.
Formulations/ manufacturing (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTMay 13, 2017
I love working for Ultradent, but recent changes in scheduling have made it so i can't continue working there. This place has helped me gain knowledge that I hope i can use to advance myself career wise.
Pros
Good work enviroment, great co workers, and work life balance(until recently)
Cons
not much room for advancement
Half and half experience.
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 21, 2017
Building one is great to work for. Stay away from building two as management is dysfunctional, and extremely hard to work for. Atmosphere is negative, not organized and people can be difficult to work with.
Pros
Great people, culture is great.
Cons
Rotating shift, difficult managers, building two.
Growing Company
HR Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 15, 2017
This is a family owned business that is growing faster than the company can keep up with. There is plenty of work to be done if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and dig in.
Not a fan.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTNovember 23, 2016
Did not get paid near enough for the work. Management is bloated and full of incompetent people. Not much of a team atmosphere. No opportunity for advancement.
Very diverse, family oriented company
Formulations Area Team Lead (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTNovember 9, 2016
Fast paced, team environment, owner takes time to say hello & is very personable. A lot of growth for company in past 5yrs with a lot of positive outlook for future.
Unprofessional
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 21, 2016
This company is unprofessional on how they handle situations.
They don't have they're company in place like other medical company's and after working they're, makes me not want to trust any dental equipment again.
Very pour quality.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of communication
Fun place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 18, 2016
Best place to work! One week off during Christmas and New Year! Company Picnic and Tournament is the best . Clean Cafeteria! Clean Fitness Center on the site! Delicious Food!
Safety is more important and Holidays Paid. So closed to the 215 Freeway.
Pros
Cafeteria and Fitness center
Cons
Health care
the company is family oriented.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 3, 2016
Your days are very structured. your shifts start at the same time every day, I would do my rounds and check my lines then go to my staff meeting. Then continue checking my lines though-out my day. the products change all the time so there is no chance of boredom and there is always a new product ready to roll out. most of the management is great there is an open door policy, and the line workers are friendly and happy. Many have been there 15+ Years.
Pros
The people are great.
Cons
Wages are to low to live on unless you are upper managment
They're benefits are good
Machine Operator/ Asst Line Lead (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJanuary 19, 2016
Ultradent works hard at manufacturing and makes sure that their employees are compensated for hard schedules. They try their best to make sure that everyone has good benefits.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hard schedules
The benefits are nice really nice and the culture is good.
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTDecember 8, 2015
The benefits are good if your and employee you can get braces from them for 500$ one payment for you and spouse. There is always holiday events going on.
Productive work place
QA Admin (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTOctober 5, 2015
Typical manufacturing fast paced environment. The people were nice there and I really enjoyed the two weeks that you get off in the end of December and it was all paid.
Pros
on site cafetirea and gym
Cons
short breaks
Productive and fun workplace with a TV in the break room, with a good times for breaks
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTJuly 21, 2015
I work in the tips, were I packed and shipped products, very good manager, not to safe in their machines. tips were put in the tips machine and the hubs int the hubs machine to send them to the canulas machine and then to the glue and then to the oven,
Pros
free week off with pay
Cons
not good pay for I did
career
Shipping clerk (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 9, 2015
I work Monday-Friday no weekend And someday their is overtime I hard worker and help other zone train and get my work done and quick
awesome with letting company take 2 weeks paid christmas break.
Full-time- QC Inspector (Current Employee) –  South Jordan, UTApril 9, 2015
This company has been great to work for. The only issue is I feel I can do more than just checking items into inventory. also they said when I was hired I would advance to either more pay or advancement threw the company itself. well those promises were never kept and I have yet to see anything promised.
Pros
paid time off
Cons
corrupt management (too many clicks)