Ultralife Corporation

Ultralife Corporation Employer Reviews

Work at home
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee), Holiday, FL work from ho,eOctober 22, 2013
Working for Ultralife has given me the chance to grow my skills and take on new things. They have given me the opportunity to work from home when I decided to move back to FL instead of letting me go. The thing I like the most about this company is the people of work with
Excellent compensation, challenging work enviroment
Manager of Customer Fulfillment & Systems Analysis (Current Employee), newark, new yorkJune 14, 2013
This company has some excellent employees the new ceo as great business understanding and long term plans.

Still alot of need for growth and stuck in the challenge of government and defense spending cuts.
I liked working at McDowell Research
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee), Newark, NYMarch 20, 2013
Loved the people I worked with, when McDowell Research was here in New York which is owned by Ultralife and the reason I relocated from Texas we had a winning team.
Challenge, between serious & fun, physical hands-on work & computer work
Test Lab Technician (Former Employee), Newark, NYJuly 1, 2012
A typical day would be to start-up computer, run through list of to-dos, resume from last work days schedule. New Tests come in, the Test request would be looked over. Any questions or uncertainty, they would be addressed to the Lab Mngr and/or Test requester.