Umpqua Community Health Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great place to work
Call Center/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORSeptember 14, 2017
For me it was a perfect job but had mean co-workers. A typical work day was normal and relaxed. I learned a lot of different skills including scheduling appointments for physicians. The management was fantastic. The culture was all around great. The hardest part was my co-workers, and the most enjoyable part was talking to the patients.
Pros
The management team
Cons
non other than co-workers
Enjoyment of the Job
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Roseburg, ORJune 28, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to tell when I put a smile on the patients face and make their day better by helping them to the best of my ability.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Short breaks
Free range for bullies in the workplace, difficult customer service, and unorganized
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORDecember 27, 2016
The company was struggling to rehire upper management and refresh the environment for employees,but failed to do so. Pecking order was out of balance,lack of communication, training was very unorganized,and doctors don't stay long at all.
Pros
Some good employees, learning experience
Cons
Days are long, caddy female employees, check turnover rates