Unarco Material Handling Employee Reviews

Productive fast paced work place
Rolling Mill Operator and Setup (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNApril 15, 2013
The company is one of the worlds largest pallet rack and material handling companies. We strive to bring quality to the consumers of our products. It is a fast paced working environment with set break schedules and decent pay.

Working here I have learned management skills through lead man and temporary supervisor positions. I have also learned how to efficiently run through a set schedule of parts to reduce scrap and increase quantity while keeping the quality of the parts.

The most enjoyable part of the job is not having to do the same repetitive actions every day, as well as, being challenged frequently to keep continuous quality throughout different parts.
Pros
close to home, good pension
Cons
healthcare plan is lacking, very little concern for non-management personel
attendance bonuses
General Labor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNJuly 20, 2015
Go in early and leave late, but we managed to get the job done.
We always had plenty to do, and were rewarded well for getting it done
Pros
great pay
Cons
being laid off
Great Place
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNJuly 3, 2015
Great place to work the people are friendly they pay very well its hot in this place but its not that bad they have great shifts and the work is not hard.
Fun place to work, but a lot of special treatment for buddies
CAD Designer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNAugust 19, 2012
Love working, the atmosphere was good. The work was easy, you just have make sure you cover all the parts of the job.