Experienced SharePoint Developer
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR EXCITING PROJECTS AND GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES?
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.
Unbounded Solutions Inc. is an award-winning IT consulting firm that specializes in three technology areas: Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange and iOS mobile application development. We have over 12 years of successful consulting experience focusing on strong product and technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies throughout the U.S.
- Award Winning-Ranked 81st fastest-growing private company in the US by Inc500 in2007
- Ranked 24th fastest-growing company in Atlanta- Atlanta Business Chronicle- Pacesetter
- Ranked number 8 in the CRN Magazine Fast Growth 100
- Excellent pay, exceptional benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, Holidays) and perks
- Develop and deliver high quality SharePoint solutions within a variety of client industries
- Provide estimates on the level of work necessary for a wide variety of development tasks
- Work within and lead agile development practices including SCRUM
- Perform debugging/troubleshooting activities on new and existing code bases
- Provide technical solution design guidance and produce large scale technical application designs
- Develop and document a wide range of SharePoint assets including Web Parts, Workflows, Custom Content Types, Master Pages and Page Layouts, Web Services, etc.
- Provide development support to production software and customizations
- Provide administration-level support for security, application features, and site provisioning
- 3 – 4 years of experience developing solutions for Microsoft SharePoint platforms
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- Heavy experience with ASP.NET/C#.NET development in a Visual Studio 2010 environment
- Consistent use of Source Control Methodologies and Tools including Microsoft TFS along with its associated deployment and test functionality
- Experience developing solutions within a server/client operational model
- Experience with both SharePoint object models (Server-Side and Client-Side)
- Demonstrated ability to research complex solutions and technologies as well as stay abreast of current methodologies
- Experience working in a tiered deployment environment along with structured change control policies
- Ability to work as a sole developer and in a large team. Consulting/Project Based Experience
- Experience installing and configuring SharePoint server including the configuration of service applications such as Enterprise Search and User Profiles
- Experience troubleshooting farm-level outages and tickets within a production environment
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Related Degree
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Microsoft MVC
- Certifications in SharePoint
WE HAVE SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER & ARCHITECT POSITIONS, ACROSS THE COUNTRY.