Unbounded Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

iOS Developer Consultant Training
iOS Developer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2014
A day while in training would be to show up for training, we then would get a daily assignment and a homework assignment to be completed before we came back the next day. We had training for 4 hours a day. I learned how to program as an ios developer learning and implementing important industry techniques. Training with extensive knowledge in Core Data, and sending and receiving web data from JSON and XML formats. Trained in reading information in from databases as well in sql format, as well implementing third party frameworks. My co-workers were other trainees and my teacher on most days, we also had a consulting manager as well that we saw from time to time. The hardest part of the job would have been just the ability to make it through the crash course of information that we were receiving on a day to day basis and to make sure we were implementing it properly.
Pros
consultant opportunities that give you a chance to work multiple environments.
Cons
no permanent work
Very high turnover - Unstable at best
Financial Analyst / Executive Support Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2013
If you have worked here for one year it's more like 10 as it relates to turnover. I would like to say more, but due to the confidentiality agreement I signed on my departure, I can not risk being sued for the "hush money" I received.
Pros
lots of young people and lots of alcohol fueled events
Cons
high stress, un-ethicial practices.
Fine if you don't mind travelling and commiting fraud
Software Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 18, 2013
The important thing to understand is that they are going to force you to lie to clients about the amount of experience you have. They will make up stories about apps you've worked on and coach you on how to lie to their clients and make yourself seem more experienced than you are. The training was largely inadequate and their assistance while you're on the client site a joke.
Pros
good pay, good benefits, good people
Cons
they leave you hanging out to dry once you've arrived at a client, they commit fraud