UNC Greensboro Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Up and coming institution
Dir of Intl Admissions and Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 22, 2017
This is a very diverse institution and sort of a hidden gem for students, faculty and staff. The culture and leadership are excellent, and there are many opportunities available.
Amazing
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 9, 2016
Learned a ton, Couldn't have asked for a better experience. I was only working as an undergraduate. Worked as a lab TA for 3 years.
A temporary project that turned out to be a lot of fun
Intern (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 11, 2015
I worked alongside one of my professors to create an E-book of student essays that was published onto an online library database to be used by composition students at UNCG. I met every few weeks with a team of UNCG staff to make decisions about the layout and content of the E-book. I worked from home to compile the book, add graphics, and edit for grammatical/layout errors. The project was temporary and proved to be pleasant and rewarding.
Great place to work!
Departmental Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 28, 2015
A typical day was fairly laid back and I would just run errands and print/copy/scan documents. I also would do any other tasks assigned to me by professors. I learned a lot about the professors and how to work in an office setting. I loved my managers and got along with them very well! I also enjoyed my coworkers around me. The hardest part of the job was sorting all of the files in order due to the fact that it was time consuming. The most enjoyable part was getting to know some of the professors and also my two bosses.
UNC Greensboro - Great school
Student (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 26, 2015
UNCG is a wonderful school. Culture is diverse and interesting. Campus life is ideal for anyone who is a lover of learning. Classes within walking distance of on-campus housing. Professors are very kind and understanding, very knowledgeable.
Amazing
Catalog assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 25, 2014
A fun job that was very secure. The normal day consisted of barcoding, stamping and getting material ready for circulation within the library. Coworkers were also in similar positions while continuing their education. Management was very understanding and definitely worked around our schedules. Only issue was that employment was only for as long as we were students, but that does give future students a chance. Overall, amazing job and I truly miss it!
Pros
scheduling, management
Cons
student employment only

Want to know more about UNC Greensboro?

Ask a question