Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews

Good
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMarch 23, 2017
Overall enjoyed my time there. It worked well with my college schedule, and my basketball schedule. I loved the people I worked with including management.
Not bad
Employee (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2017
Under Armour has good benefits, such as insurance and employee discount. Under Armour does not have a good compensation structure, however. Store hours are not bad either.
Easy Job, Terrible Pay
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Jackson, NJMarch 14, 2017
An average day is pretty much like any other retail job. It is a pretty fun work environment and there isn't too much pressure put on the associates. The discount is a really great perk, 50 percent off. We get to wear workout clothes to work every day which is awesome. The pay is pretty bad, though, especially for such a big company. Anyone over the age of 19 or 20 cannot survive off of 8.30 an hour. There is a lot of turmoil within management, quite unprofessional and petty.
Pros
Friendly coworkers, great discount, great product, relaxing clothes
Cons
Poor pay, management is unprofessional, petty. impractical expectations from corporate
Wages are dropping
Freight Team Associate/ sales associate (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SC and Hilton head, SCMarch 8, 2017
I worked at Under Armour for over a year, and I was one of the higher paid employees at $8.50 and hour. Young employees are now making barley more than minimum wage at 7.50-8.00. For a booming company they really don't pay you for good work and long hours.
Pros
Great discount, many employees
Cons
Poor wages
Fast paced production environment
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNMarch 5, 2017
Typically, clock in around 6:25AM and clock out around 3pm.
Learning the 'ins & outs' of distribution, processing, shipping and receiving in order to meet tight deadlines for end consumer.
Positive, upbeat work place from senior level management.
Struggle to maintain positive morale when working six out of 7 days a week for three to four months at a time.
Highly recommended company to work for.
Pros
Great Benefits, lots of opportunity to advance in due time, great employee discount
Cons
LOTS of overtime work
Under Armour is growing fast.
Table Leader (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CAMarch 1, 2017
Start the day with about five minutes of stretching go to station stock work materials hang or pack items as requested by customer look for damaged goods and replace as needed.
Pros
Working four days a week
Cons
Certain shifts difficult for some families
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sandestin, FLFebruary 28, 2017
great place to work if you like retail. fun atmosphere. easy to move up if you are willing to put in the work and strive for it. great discount of clothes and the clothes are awesome
Pros
read review
Cons
short breaks
Productive work place with ping pong tables game consoles and more, it also has a nice cafeteria
Active pick (Former Employee) –  Curtis Bay, MDFebruary 21, 2017
Underarmour is a nice place to work at the jobs are easy the hours are long and its a nice environment to work in. I really liked the weekend schedule because it allowed me to work on weekend and be a farther during the week. I think only downsides are the expectations they want a lot from u. So if u don't plan to do a lot of work than underarmour is not for u. I worked in picking expectations was to pick 1 tote a min for 12 hours u do the math.
Pros
You have a job
Cons
Short breaks too much work bosses expectations
Great start to build career
Sales Lead/Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAFebruary 14, 2017
Working at Under Armour in the retail field is great learning experience in athletic wear. The environment is engaging and open to all kinds of people. With their continuous new products, it is always exciting as an employee to share that with athletes who are just as excited about Under Armour.
unprfessional management practices
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Queenstown, MDFebruary 7, 2017
management,is ,vindictive ,mistreat employees on a regular basis and refer to it as a game ,very unprofessional.It is a seasonal shift job with irregular hours and availability requests are not honored.
Pros
good employee discount
Cons
spitful, petty, unprofessional manager.
Good Place to Work If You're Already Financially Set
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CAFebruary 6, 2017
Well, a typical day at work consists of 10 hours of straight labor. The whole warehouse is loud and active from the conveyor belts running, forklifts operational, to general workers (like myself) continuing with their daily duties. I've learned a lot from both starting as a temporary worker through the agency to being a full-time Under Armour employee. My experience expands virtually throughout the entire warehouse except for areas that I am not certified in. Like anyone, I can load and offload trailers, RF scan and palletize boxes/merchandise, RF scan and picking orders, and very basic of the computer functions. The hardest part of the job is working 4pm to 2:30am and get up within only a few hours to do it all again with minimal sleep.
Pros
Great benefits and good 4-day schedule
Cons
Not paid enough for the heavy laborer entailed with the job.
Interesting place of work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Shelbyville, KYJanuary 29, 2017
The days are typically very busy and hectic. The workers are friendly and environment is fun. I learned how to fold and organize clothes and how to take care of incoming freight. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the demands of the customers on busy days, especially with the low pay rate. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction between the pleasant customers and the interactions between the workers.
Pros
Fun interactions between workers and customers, great discount, awesome clothes
Cons
High traffic job, low pay rate
Friendly environment .
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 27, 2017
Must have patients with customers. Must have great persuasion skills. You will alway have something to do. This job can teach you plenty things that you may use in your everyday life.
fun place to work
Retail sales (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLJanuary 25, 2017
Great atmosphere and people to work with. The discounts were great. Meeting people from all over was very interesting. Managers were very helpful when it came to work schedules/
Pros
discounts and work availability
Cons
very hard to get full time
Productive fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Texas City, TXJanuary 20, 2017
Productive fun place to work with great coworkers and a friendly environment. I enjoy my time here. The hours are flexible and its a great place to work.
Great Environment to go into
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJanuary 17, 2017
I love my job at Under Armour. Managers are great and very helpful. always a fun environment to walk into. Pay isn't great, but the potential to move up in the company is great.
Na
Seasonal Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 16, 2017
This is one of the biggest warehouse I ever work the work is super easy just real long shifts that you will have to get use to
Good learning experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 16, 2017
Helps you learn how to be competitive and help with selling merchandise. Also can teach you how to interact with customers.
Love it.
Sales Associate/Cashier/Stocker (Current Employee) –  Woodburn, ORJanuary 14, 2017
Product is great, you get to meet so many different kinds of people. It's a fun fast paced environment and love the hard work that gets done by employees. Everyone has their own groups of people which can be annoying but when you have a group, it isnt so bad. Awesome discounts too!
Pros
It's in a mall, employee discount
Cons
Some shifts are really short, management
Great place and people
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 5, 2017
Great place, treats you like family and always there fun place to work. Getting task done with a great attitude is what they teach you and they are willing to welcome you in!! Great place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Under Armour, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

80%