Ungerboeck Software – Careers made daily
Are you interested in supporting the industry’s leader in event planning software? Do you have a background in SaaS solutions? Does it sound exciting to work with the software that may power your favorite sports teams and rock concerts, award-winning Broadway shows, or the museums you visit with your kids? If so, we need to talk! Ungerboeck Software International is looking to hire a superstar Systems Engineer for our St. Louis team!
Join the fastest growing global software company in St Louis!
Founded over 25 years ago, Ungerboeck Software is the global market leader in end-to-end event management software. Thousands of professionals use our software to manage events, meetings and venues of all types, including: convention and conference centers, exhibitions, conferences, arenas, sporting venues, performing arts centers, hotels, museums and non-profits.
Our client list includes the hosts of the Olympics and Super Bowls, The Venetian Las Vegas, Porsche, Disneyland Paris, the Fabulous Fox Theater in St Louis, Australian Jockey Club, Cannes Film Festival, BMW, Beijing Convention Center, Sydney Opera House, St. Louis Art Museum, University of Notre Dame and the Vienna Convention Bureau.
Ungerboeck may be right for you if you enjoy
- Utilizing your professional experience (2-3 years minimum) deploying, configuring and
maintaining a 24x7 SaaS production environment supporting a global portfolio of
- Working in a dynamic environment where decisions are made quickly and progress is
- Using the latest technologies to support a global portfolio of customers in 6 languages
and over 35 countries
You may be right for Ungerboeck if
You meet some or all of the following criteria
- 3-5 years professional experience managing systems and networks within a 24 x 7
commercial datacenter operation
- 3-5 years professional experience deploying and configuring Microsoft IIS systems, SQL
Server, VMware, Citrix, Active Directory, DNS and network components (switches,
routers, firewalls, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring tools and PCI security requirements is also desired
- Working knowledge of some or all of the following technologies: Microsoft Windows ,
PowerShell, Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server, Active Directory, Microsoft
SQL Server, Oracle, Citrix, Cisco and Barracuda firewalls
such as Blackberry, iPhone and Windows
What to do next
- ‘Like’ us on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/UngerboeckSoftware
- Visit our website at www.Ungerboeck.com/Careers to learn more about our unique
culture and our vision for the future
Applicants must be immediately eligible to work in the United States.