Uni-Select USA

Uni-Select USA Employer Reviews

Cool
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 13, 2014
Cool place work,Everyone is friendly and gets along well. The work is easy and manageable. If you need assistance people will not hesitate to help.
Manager (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJune 10, 2014
Pros: freedom
Cons: management
Good place to work with good potential growth. Hard work-good pay.
Set your own destiny
very poor management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJune 5, 2014
Cons: favortism
was very physical and extremely hot environment. did not sufficent water for employees in warehouse to drink.
If you like cliques and bad management this is your place
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Amherst, NyMay 5, 2014
Pros: pay is reasonable
Cons: co workers are debbie downers, management sucks
I learned a new system in SAP, the management is god awful and there are like 18 managers and 20 HR people in the Amherst,Ny location. If you talk bad about the managers to HR you will be let go, the place is run by a bunch of jokers, there are little cliques in every department, the most enjoyable part was the pay check and if they didn't pay good – more... I would have left a long time ago. – less
Great company until SAP
NE Regional Major Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Moorestown, NJApril 23, 2014
Pros: great support from superiors.
Cons: not being able to spend the rest of my career with them.
I worked with Uni-Select for 23 years, First as MAWDI and then with Uni-Select. I was very happy as an employee until there was a significant downsizing in the business in 2012. As a publicly owned company changes were necessary to keep the company in business, and I was a casualty of downsizing at this time.

The people that I worked with over the – more... years were great, and I can say nothing against the management as they were terrific during my tenure.

Even though I was a casualty, Uni-Select has come back very strong and will continue to be a force to be reckoned with for many years to come. – less
The pay all depends on location
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), West Seneca, NYSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: cost plus 5% discount
Cons: everyone is stuck in their ways and they can't figure out what the problem is
You will be low balled on pay. You will work hard. Pray you get a new manager and not someone who has been around a while because they do not lead by example and are overall lazy.
Learned a lot and enjoyed it while it lasted.
Accounts Receivable specialist/ Team Leader (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 14, 2013
Pros: it was close to home, great team to work with, decent pay.
Cons: company re-locating all of the departments jobs to canada.
I enjoyed working with UniSelect USA while it lasted. My typical day was spent processing payments and helping out team members. I liked leading our daily team chats every morning. I would assess our amount of work for the day and meet with everyone on the team to discuss what should be and is expected to be complete that day especially if we had people – more... out of work that day etc. The hardest part of the job would be when i first started and trying to learn all of the different policies and systems at the time until it became natural, I still picked up on everything fairly quick and had more knowledge than most of my co-workers. I have learned a lot of time management and knowledge of business all around from accounting to how to deal with all networks of the company. – less
Okay place to work.
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee), Moorestown, NJMay 25, 2012
Job can be fun in some instances and other it feel rushed. Management was okay. Co-worker were easy to work with. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the hours.

About Uni-Select USA

Uni-Select Inc. (Uni-Select) is engaged in the distribution of automotive replacement parts, equipment, tools and accessories. – Read more