If you are a self-motivated and outgoing recent college graduate or someone looking for the opportunity to become a sales superstar, who is great at building client relationships and desires career advancement with a highly successful company, join our Sales team at UniFirst! We are seeking an Outside Sales Representatives to develop new business and meet our sales goals within the Morton market. Your role with UniFirst is a key “hunter" sales position that drives our revenue and grows our market share. We intend to double our annual revenue by 2020 and this is an excellent opportunity to join our company and share in our success.
As an Outside Sales Representative with UniFirst, you will consistently identify new sources of business, maintain high productivity and sales standards and achieve sales quotas within your protected territory.
Additional responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative include:
- Cold-calling businesses in person, from major corporations to small businesses
- Running meetings with potential clients to analyze their needs and present the appropriate solutions
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Overseeing account installations
At UniFirst, we understand that our sales team works hard, so we offer a competitive base salary, uncapped commission, various sales bonuses and an annual all-expenses paid trip for the top performers! As a family founded company, we understand the need for a successful work-life balance and offer a generous benefits package so you can have the quality of life you deserve. We also understand the importance of training and development and provide a world-class paid training and quota ramp-up program to set you up for success. We greatly prefer to promote from within and offer significant opportunities for personal and professional growth. An ambitious Outside Sales Representative can move into a national account, management or training role depending on your goals and skill set. We are loyal to our employees and if you can add value to our company, through work performance and a great attitude, we will find a niche for you at UniFirst!
Additional benefits for the Outside Sales Representative include:
- Major medical, vision, dental and prescription drug insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Self-managed profit sharing
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick time
- Paid bereavement, jury duty and military leave
- Employee referral bonus
- Sales Rep of the Month recognition program
- Company Founders Day picnic in July
- Profit sharing program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted employee purchase program
- Payroll direct deposit
Additional requirements for the Outside Sales Representative include:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 1 year of outside business to business sales experience with a track record of success prefferred but not required
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and handheld devices like a BlackBerry
- Ability to develop sales strategies
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- UniFirst Corporation is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
Go to www.unifirst.com to learn more about the opportunity.