Our outside sales representatives are responsible for new business development, managing a database within a zip code aligned territory, and attainment of sales goals and quotas. UniFirst offers significant opportunities for personal and professional growth to its sales representatives. We are a company dedicated to customer focus, a commitment to quality, and respect for others. UniFirst has been in the Uniform and Facilities Services business since 1936 and has recently been named to the “Platinum 400 List” by Forbes magazine and has been ranked as a “Top 100 Performing Company” by the Boston Globe every year since 1988. UniFirst is also listed in "Selling Power's" Top 50 Companies to Sell For (11th overall) and "Profiles International" named UniFirst as a best in class in their compilation of America's Most Productive Companies (Sales Forces) in 2011.
We provide our customers with a wide variety of professional clothing and traditional uniform solutions, as well as facility service products. We offer the most in depth training platform in the industry designed to provide a real opportunity for career advancement.
You can view an inside look at UniFirst and our CEO Ron Croatti through our episode of "Undercover Boss" by visiting the CBS website.
- Base salary, commission, and bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Car and Phone Allowance
- 401K, Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- World Class Paid Training
- Achievement Awards: Presidents’ Club Trip
- Career Path Development
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of business to business sales experience-
- Ability to develop sales strategies-
- Desire to grow business through outside sales appointments-
- Track record of success and achievement as a sales representative-
- Consistently identify new sources of business-
- Maintain high productivity and standards-
- Achieve sales quotas and goals-
- Strong negotiation and communication skills-
- 4-Year degree preferred