UNICEF Employee Review

productive internship
Employee (Current Employee) –  YaoundéSeptember 17, 2013
The office opens at 8:00 am and close at 3:00 am in which the lunch is from 12:00 to 12:30 and it is not compulsary because at times we had a lot to do. I learned so much about the office job, how to direct people,to accomplish duties that are assigned to you by your director .my co_workers were very professional and kind to me.
The hardest part of the job is when somebody comes to give his or her sister or brother file, he always do the wrong thing and at times missunderstand you. The most enjoyable part is when they understand the procedure,are happy,you are and so is ev
Pros
free lunch at times
Cons
short breaks

Other UNICEF Employee Reviews

Focus on staff development
Learning Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2017
All work is driven by the mission to improve the lives of children and their respective caregivers through education and addressing any barriers that hinder educational growth opportunities at a global level.
fast changing environment
Researcher (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2017
The focus issues change so quickly that you need to adapt yourself in a fast changing environment. No perks and job guarantee if you are a consultant, Very much bureaucracy for promotion and career enhancement.
Pros
satisfying working for the children of the world
Cons
no job guarantee, quick turnover

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNICEF. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3