UNICEF Employee Review

Fun and humanitarian work
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  AmmanDecember 16, 2013
I start working in this place in early age when i was in primary school.
first i joined Jordan river organization under the UNICEF as a part of a program to learn more things about society and to understand it. After that i became a member to help other kids and attended meetings that provided me with leadership skills and give a high sense of humanity. We were studying the society problems and try to solve them with higher positions people in the government. The management was very organized and all people in the management were very determined. My co-workers were other children and adults. The most changeling part was to convince others with our ideas and new perspective. The most enjoyable part was that we meet many people from many areas in the country and discus our work together.

Other UNICEF Employee Reviews

Focus on staff development
Learning Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2017
All work is driven by the mission to improve the lives of children and their respective caregivers through education and addressing any barriers that hinder educational growth opportunities at a global level.
fast changing environment
Researcher (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2017
The focus issues change so quickly that you need to adapt yourself in a fast changing environment. No perks and job guarantee if you are a consultant, Very much bureaucracy for promotion and career enhancement.
Pros
satisfying working for the children of the world
Cons
no job guarantee, quick turnover

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNICEF. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3