UNICEF Employee Review

Its a great organisation and I have enjoyed 10yrs of full time employment. It has provided me with alot of opportunity both development & humanitarian
Child Protection officer (Current Employee) –  FIJI -SUVASeptember 16, 2013
The day begins with review of my days plan looking at the days priorities. After that I check the emails identify urgent ones which call for immediate attention.
Check my diary for the days scheduled meetings and then allocate time.

Through UNICEF I have learnt time management, life work balance and working as a team in a very diverse cultural environment.

The hardest part is meeting the very tight deadlines and balancing interests of the organisation, Government of host country and sometimes the donor and most importantly meeting results for children and families which is the UNICEF's mandate.

In UNICEF i have enjoyed the diverse cultural experience meeting new people and new experienceat work place.

Other UNICEF Employee Reviews

Excellent Organization
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 27, 2017
Excellent working conditions. Always enjoyed working with the Organization. The organization had a very good cause so it was very motivating to work for this reputable Organization.
Focus on staff development
Learning Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2017
All work is driven by the mission to improve the lives of children and their respective caregivers through education and addressing any barriers that hinder educational growth opportunities at a global level.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNICEF. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3