UNICEF

UNICEF United States Employee Reviews

Productive place to work and great people to work around
Travel Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: great enivorment
Cons: bad coworkers
On a typical day for me I come into the office around 9:30 am and start to check all the emails I received from the day before after I left the office from the day before . I also make phone calls to different consulates to find out information about on-going visa processing we may have going on with the consulate. The hardest part of my job will have to be the amount of rush Visa's that we have to take care of on last minute notice.
Very good and reliable company to work for.
SAP ABAP Consultant / Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 31, 2012
Very good people relations and work ethic.

Nice straight forward management, that also provided much space for own creativity and adoption of new technologies. Pretty heavy workload along with high responsibility for support of core processes.
Believe in the welfare and safety of children all over the world.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 29, 2012
I enjoyed being a part of an organization that put the welfare of children all over the world who could not speak or help themselves. I believe every child should be safe.
Productive and great place for meeting different people
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Ramallah, PalestineMay 16, 2012
Pros: the boss was approachable in a professional way.
Preparing materials for workshops which included typing, faxing and translating. Then before the workshops arranging for the hotel accomodations for participants from other cities and arranging the transportations. I learned from this job how to handle certain situations from dealing with different personalities without creating a conflict.
Wonderfull work place with multiple coss-culture, harsh conditions and wild local people.
Senior Field Logistician (Former Employee), Southern Sudan.February 24, 2012
Pros: free accommodation, meals, travels etc.
Cons: comprehensive medical cover, air tickets, social welfare etc.
A UN Agency for Children. Child Protection, education and orphanage. Works all over the world with aim of Protecting the children.

About UNICEF

UNICEF began working to help children around the world when it was created by the United Nations in 1946. The organization strives – Read more