Unified Property Group Employee Reviews

Great company to work! Enjoyed the 12 years I was there.
Shuttle Driver/Activity Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MINovember 15, 2014
A typical day entailed, planning my day to run smoothly and efficiently for the residents and the company. I would make personal appointments for the residents as well as take them on any shopping trips that were scheduled. I learned how to be a team player by assisting the life enrichment coordinator with various activities and outings. The management was wonderful, if ever I had a concern I was very comfortable talking with them to resolve any issues. I loved my co-workers as we all worked excellent as a team. The hardest part of the job was driving in the winter weather, as I had to make sure all of my passengers were safe 100% all of the time. The most enjoyable part of my job was the friendships I made with the residents and their families. Knowing that I was able to help many people and do my job safely and successfully every day!
Pros
Health benefits and 401-K
Cons
Not able to advance in the company, they wanted me to stay where I was because I was excellent at my job!
Big on Training
Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 19, 2013
I've been through 3 training courses in the first 6 months of being with the company. They truly believe in investing in their team.
Pros
Training, opportunity for advancement
Cons
benefits, too many task to handle at site level
The complex i ran was an upper scale community with both conventional and Tax Credit units
Property Manager / Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Silver Lake Arbors Apartments, Fenton MI 48430February 14, 2013
The company that i started with was Midwest management LLC, but was bought out by Unified Property Group. The original company (MWM) was a very good company to work for, Unified Property Group seemed to be losing properties by the handfuls, including the one i worked at.
Pros
health care was good
Cons
poor upper management, quite a few inexperienced people in charge.
Fun company to work with,very careing,respectful to work for.
Maintenance Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Holland,MichiganFebruary 27, 2012
i had a good time working for them,we work together to get everything done,i love that type of challegen.we all work as team,and got along very well,our communiatetion was on the spot,and again it was fun company to work for. me and my District manager got along very well,she was one of best people i ever work for!
Pros
got to work good hours
Cons
need a bigger budget

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unified Property Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Unified Property Group Reviews by Location