Unified Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Good Atmosphere for a Self - Starter who can work independently
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 13, 2014
A typical day for me is reviewing my sales and reaching out to customers for re-order opportunities. I am also always identifying new strategies to reach out to new customers. Researching online what customers carry the brands we offer and to see what current product they are carrying on their websites. I had to learn everything on my own there was no training offered , I am a quick learner and a go-getter who prefers to work independently so this wasn't a difficult task for me. The management style is very laid back, as long as you are doing your work and the sales are showing profitable, management lets you be. There is no micro-managing which I appreciate as I can handle my own businesses without being watched over by a manager. The hardest part of the job would be convincing retailers to add your product when they have similar product already on their floor. Since we are factory direct we are able to offer great quality product at a lower cost then our competitors.
Pros
Flex Schedule, Summer Fridays
Cons
No 401K offered
great place to work
service maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLOctober 5, 2012
It had a family atmosphere to it. And people worked well together. Working around the Space Shuttles was amazing and it was nice to be part of that history. I worked for a cleaning company at the space center and we had to keep the particulate count down for the safety of the shuttles. I would have to say that that was the hardest part of the job. I learned how to be a team player because we were at work more than we were around our families.We always had safety classes that were required to keep our certs. I got along with the majority of my co-workers.
Pros
family oriented, helpful, our customers were also respectful and complimentary
Cons
management showed favoritism
Great Learning experience
Director of Human Resources / Personnel Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 5, 2015
Typical day at the job was always processing paper work and interviews.I learned so much. Learned the complexity of Human Resources and all its intricate parts.
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILDecember 14, 2012
Hard work.
Must be self sufficent.
Must pay attention to detail.
Exposed to all weather elements.
Flexible hours.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
exposed to all weather elements
great company to work for.
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 22, 2013
I was accountant for mutual funds, stocks and bonds. I enjoyed working for this company but was layed off.
The hardest part of my job
Production Line Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIJuly 30, 2013
It was hard to do all the heavy lifting, but it was part of the job.