Uniform Advantage

Uniform Advantage Employer Reviews

good people
Customer Service (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: specials lunches
Cons: favoritism with others
checking in and recieving all incoming mail, sorting and distribution with mail hardest thing to do during all types of weather by yourself. And having everything thrown on you to do (20 things) to do all at once.
was a very friendly work enviorment
Visual Merchandising and Special Projects Manager (Former Employee), Plantation, FLJanuary 10, 2014
I open and close stores for the company. I manage maintenance for 30 stores all over the US. Did merchandising for all 30 stores.
A positive environment.
General Labor (Former Employee), Robbinsdale, MNAugust 29, 2013
Pros: being able to help with the uniform show.
Cons: when the uniform show was over and my services were no longer needed.
Working at Uniform Advantage was relaxing, meaning there wasn't a set time for projects to be finished. It was easy going and my co-workers were friendly and easy to get along with. There was nothing difficult about the job. The best part about working there was being in a nice enough environment where everyone could get along.
The customers were friendly , greeting and making people smile was my best accomplishment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 30, 2013
Pros: smiling, satisfied customers
Cons: not enough breaks
Getting to work before opening the store and get the merchandise all prepared for the customers . That a smile and kind words can make someones day. The manager was fair at times . but don't have an illness of any kind , because she will still consider you to work .Co-workers were hard workers , we all helped each other out no matter the situation. – more... Is to not feel acknowledged of my work performance by the manager. The most enjoyable part of the job is when at the end of the close the store was all nice and tidy for the next day of work . – less
productive place to work
Warehouse Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GADecember 11, 2012
Work was clear. Every morning we were given the pics. Followed the sheets and picked the cases. Easy work mentally but physically can be a bit difficult if your not used to this type of work. I enjoyed my job.
It's an easy job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Austell, GANovember 20, 2012
Easy place to work for and you fire yourself. The management can suck at time and also does no work at all.
caregiver
Retail sales (Former Employee), Greenville, SCOctober 29, 2012
Pros: fun
Cons: fun
helping customers with fiting, ordering uniform, straighting cloths, etc
Great ownership
Risk Management Associate / Operations (Current Employee), plantaion FlOctober 23, 2012
Pros: alot of travel
Cons: wages
great ownership but very little room to grow. a typical day at work includes running reports for loss as well as keeping up company rules and regulations.
While at UA i learned alot of operational functions as well as other useful information
Fun place to work, the store manager was the best!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Metairie, LASeptember 12, 2012
Pros: co workers and store manager
Was always a pleasure to come to work. My co workers and manager were always cooperative and fun to work with, we worked hard as a team. My retail knowledge expanded greatly and I learned to mechendice a bit more.
UNIFORM ADVANTAGE
Warehouse Team Leader (Former Employee), Weston, FLSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: no cons
IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY @ WORK. I ALSO LEARNED ALOT THE MANAGEMENT TEAM WAS EXCELLENT AND THE CO WORKES WAS WONDERFUL THERE WERE NO HARD PART OF THE JOB AND THE ENJOYABLE ABOUT THE JOB WAS COMING TO WORK EVERYDAY AND WORK WITH THE STAFF
Productive and fun workplace just needs better pay!
Embroidery Operator (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAAugust 15, 2012
Friendly environment and workers. If you like doing repetitve work, then its the job for you. Embroidery Supervisor really nice and caring. Management is good. Really not a hard job once you learn what you need to know.
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), PlanationJuly 12, 2012
Pros: customer apprecitation day
Cons: customer service levels could be better
I like the fact that they were a catalog company for an industry that I once performed duties in. I like majority of the staff and I learn not to seperate staff from coporate if they are within the same location.
Hard work job
Traveling Manager Uniform Advantage (Former Employee), Ft LauderdaleJuly 1, 2012
Pros: good customer service, bonus
Cons: almost not breaks
I starterd by my schedule sometimes in the morning or afternoons. The fisrt step was to receive teh cash make sure it was complete, check the orders if we have received all of them on time and call customers. Customer service on floor, complaints and solving the problems. Inventories once in 3 months.
Great environment to work
Art Department - Assistant (Former Employee), Plantation, FLMay 18, 2012
Most of the time I worked in the Customer Service Department solving customer uniform inquiries, taking medical uniforms orders and resolving uniform returns.
Likewise, I worked in the Marketing Department entering the inventory in the computer system and formulating a description for each of the uniforms in the company's website.
As well, I worked – more... in the Art Department helping with the print design of the medical uniforms. – less
Growning
Customer Service (Current Employee), Duluth, GAMay 2, 2012
Cons: short breaks
Management is the best
I learn a ton of Customer service skills
My Co Workers are all positive in enjoyable to work with