Uniform Color Company

Uniform Color Company Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIAugust 16, 2015
Uniform color company was a amazing company to work for. I began in an entry level position and was afforded the opportunity to move up in the company.
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIApril 22, 2015
In packaging my main responsibility was to operate a forklift to transport product from one area to another. This position required a good eye for detail to avoid contamination and shipping sub standard product to customers. At UCC I learned how to operate different types of hilo's and the entire packaging process. Management was always very helpful and respectful towards their employees. Coworkers were also very helpful and would stop what they were doing to help a fellow coworker. The hardest part of this job was learning the entire packaging process. The most enjoyable part was the positive atmosphere and high moral.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
would often lack overtime
Production Team Member
Production Team Member (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 17, 2014
This is a fast paced environment. Sure it's a dirty heavy job at times, but management really cares for their employees. I have made a lot of good friends and learned a lot through working here. I recommend giving this place a shot if you're looking for a manufacturing position.
Pros
monthly bonuses, great benefits, awesome people
Launched a great career
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 5, 2014
Fantastic company to be a part of. Organization is full of hardworking committed individuals.
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2014
Every day at work you learn something new different resins make new challenges.
Totally Disfunctional Company
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJuly 5, 2013
During my time there, I found this company to be the most dysfunctional companies that I have ever come across. Sure they espouse that they are all of this and all of that. But when it comes right down to it, their actions are completely opposite of the values they claim to adhere to.

Don't just think that it's just me either. When my spouse was at a community get-together, it was mentioned that I worked there. The general consensus was that "yeah...I heard that that isn't a very nice place to work...I heard that they have a lot of turn-over". Well, nothing could be said to dissuade the nearly unanimous opinions.

If you have a concern about the working environment or one of the managers/directors....you better keep it to yourself! HR wasn't nick-named "Hatchet Resources" for nothing.
Pros
it was local to where i live
Cons
just about everything
not a good place to work
Floater (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 24, 2013
this company is a very unethical company to work for, they do not keep to the core values of the company, they use intimidation methods to keep the employees down, they do not have a very sociological following, a very dirty place to work at
Nice enviroment
Hi/lo operator, Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIOctober 15, 2012
The part that i like about this company is the satisfaction of productivity. Where you can actually see your jop performance, meaning you don't have to hear it from your supervisor or leader you can actually see the performance that is produce by each individual.
You have nobody pushing you to perform and most of all you can do o.t. you are treated fairly and better benifits. If you consider your self a hard worker this is the place for you, but if your just looking to work for a check good luck.
love working on the weekend pumping your music while you work!
:) Can't get better then that
Pros
alot of pros.
Cons
am thinking................none
Excellent
Shipping Clerk/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Holland, MISeptember 6, 2012
I enjoyed working here. Plenty of room to advance, pay was fair and benefits were excellent.
it was alway a pleasent, fun and ejoyable day at work. Getting orders out always came first.
Floater (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIMay 22, 2012
It was always fun working at uniform color. No one was seen as a number, each persons efforts put forth was noticed. They had great benefits . Wounderful pay. There was times when the sales personal came out and worked on the floor with us in production when orders needed to be shipped. Ucc employees works as a team. The owner is a outstanding person, him and his family would come to the plant and make sure they visited each shift. Ucc is a wounderful place to be employed with a family atmosphere that gives one a since of belonging.
Pros
free lunch breaks, and at times we'd get lunch served to us.
Cons
there wasn't amy cons.
Very dirty, lots of chemicals, a lot of overtime
Mixer/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJanuary 20, 2012
This company didn't inform me of the amount of overtime worked, ex. 1-2 Sundays off a month. The work environment was very poor.
Pros
good benefits, health insurance
Cons
poor work environment