JOB TYPE: Full-time
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s or 2-year IT and Equivalent Experience
LOCATION: Nashville, TN
Uniguest, the global leader in providing information touch-points to the hospitality industry is currently experiencing phenomenal growth and now looking to add an experienced Software QA Lead to our IT infrastructure.
The main functions of this lead position will be process and technical leadership in the development of test strategies and plans across a comprehensive portfolio of Uniguest developed and managed applications. You will work with Development, Product Management and Project Management to review product requirements and development specifications, and then write and execute test plans and test cases based on these requirements. Roll consists of hands-on testing as well as leading the testing efforts of other QA resources to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of Uniguest applications. Must be proficient in both manual and automated testing as well as strong familiarity in Waterfall and Agile testing methodologies.
- Collaborate with senior technical staff to build state of art testing strategy and methodology
- Design and implement test processes and procedures to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Provide direction on resolution of issues discovered during testing. May act as liaison between software developers, project management and software quality analysts.
- Design and develop performance testing strategies for different projects across the enterprise.
- Demonstrate significant ownership and contribution to the overall quality of the Uniguest product suite.
- Provide guidance, training and mentoring to Quality Assurance and project teams.
- Facilitate and participate in ongoing process enhancements efforts.
- Ensures projects comply with all testing and Quality Assurance standards.
- Identify and manage the implementation of cost effective and industry best practice quality assurance testing solutions. This includes testing and reporting tools.
- Produce Quality Assurance testing status reports and metrics for review by Sr management.
- Coordinate set up of Quality Assurance testing environments required for different types of testing activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS or 2 year technical degree and equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 year experience in Software QA lead role
- Background in Chemistry or Biology is desirable, but not required.
- Thorough understanding of software QA testing and methodology. Agile experience preferred.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, & analysis skills.
- Familiarity with multiple test automation tools (QTP, iTest, Flex Monkey, Selenium etc).
- Familiarity with multiple reporting tools and best practices.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills.
- Highly motivated and looking for significant challenge.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -