Uniguest Employee Reviews

Very good work environment
Helpdesk Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 15, 2015
Was a very good learning environment. Co-workers were readily available when questions were asked and management handled situations very quickly.
Small company experiencing growing pains
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 4, 2015
Uniguest is a company that has been growing quickly over the last few years as it develops new relationships within the hotel industry and beyond. The fast growth, however, has been plagued by situations where one arm of the company makes a promise then the other is forced to scramble to uphold it. This is something that is being actively addressed by new management.

That being said, on a day-to-day basis the people are very warm and friendly. They are always willing to help you find answers and enable you to learn from the situations that you encounter related to both technical issues and issues of procedure. Because of this, it is a wonderful place to gain experience as aspiring IT pro.
An advertising company for the hotel industry
Affiliate Publisher (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 24, 2015
This was a great job if you like to travel, alone. Contracts were easy to manage. Management were friendly and encouraging. Graphic arts department were responsive to new ideas. The best part of the job was staying in top hotels across the country and really getting to know a city inside and out. No meal allowance nor benefits were provided. Those expenses and others were deductions from the 1099 status.
Pros
Meeting people, seeing places I never would have, tasting great food!
Cons
No benefits, wear and tear on my personal vehicle, 100% commissions.
Productive and professional workplace in the hospitality industry.
Lead Designer/Assistant PrePress Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 30, 2015
I worked with many hotels in creating directories, business cards and menus for the convenience of their guests. Each project enhanced my knowledge in the Creative Suites programs. I worked under several managers depending upon the project. I worked with a small group of designers in different departments yet each project I worked on was done solely on an individual basis. The best part of the job was the ability to bounce ideas off of other designers.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Benefits, Other designers to work and collaborate with
Cons
My division bought out by a larger company
Good Work Environment
Outbound Call Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 22, 2014
Good work environment in a high-paced tech support call center.
Top notch company with tramendous potential for growth
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 20, 2013
This a real job with 401k, full dental, vision, health, and even life insurance. the people there will take you just as serious as you take this company. Everyone works very hard and consequently has more freedoms than any other jobs I've had in the past. There is a "Tech Room" where people write software for the latest and greatest mobile computers on the market.
Pros
flexible break and lunch schedules, get off at 3pm on casual fridays, benifits start after 30 days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uniguest. Our community is ready to answer.

Uniguest Reviews by Location