Uniguest Employee Reviews

Doesn't Keep Their Word
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 12, 2017
This company will promise you the moon and stars and fail to deliver after telling you that you deserve everything they have in store for you. Then they snatch it away at the last minute and give some half baked excuse and blame you for it. If you want to cut your teeth and be under payed in a call center support environment, then go ahead and learn your lesson.
Pros
Some of the other techs were ok to work with
Cons
Management's hands are tied down by ASC's involvement in all of the company matters.
Excellent place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 10, 2017
The leadership team has worked hard to create a culture that is efficient yet fun. They truly care about the people and work-life balance is important. During my time here, I have seen the departments become more cohesive and continuously improve. It has been great to be a part of the evolution of this company.
Pros
Industry leader, constantly getting better, added PTO, new building, great part of town, lots of employee events, casual atmosphere
Poor place to work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 2, 2017
If you are working at Uniguest do not invest yourself as they will just use you. Has Dell managment and it is turning into a Dell environment. This is to fill in space.
Pros
All the Pros got better jobs.
Cons
The Cons sign your check.
Production Side Is Not So Fun
Typesetter (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 3, 2017
I was super excited when I got hired two months ago, and management seemed ready to get me started and train me the proper way of being their typesetter. However, the person who is training me has not taught anybody in a long while. Even with suggestions to help the person and myself, I feel like I get knocked aside like my opinion wasn't even considered or I was given the 'we don't have time for that'.

I've been given negative feedback with little encouragement. I honestly believe that the person would rather handle all the projects themself rather than hire a new person. The person expects years of experience in being detail oriented shoved into a few months. Despite the 'come ask us questions', I've always felt like I was going to be attacked and shot down.

While there's no visible division within the production side, it's easy to feel it when certain topics come up.

If the 'main group' doesn't have direct contact with you on a daily basis, don't bother being asked if you want anything from X-place for lunch.

I have no opinion on the corporate side of this company. They are in a different building.
Productive and great team environment.
Book Binder (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 7, 2017
Great team family type setting, everyone has a part to play and everyone does there job in order for customer satisfaction. We were treated to lunch quite often .I learned about the machines and new products, but the hardest part of the job for me was only if we had to take apart a job that was done and cleared that needed to be took apart Only because something was added/deleted.
Pros
I enjoyed working there, Catered lunches, Hours
Cons
Temporary position
Not the best
Tech Administrator I (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 16, 2016
I would say that this position is not for everyone. They are very disorganized and there is no real training.
There is a lot of turn over.
not a team energy environment
people only look out for themselves.
Very good work environment
Helpdesk Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 15, 2015
Was a very good learning environment. Co-workers were readily available when questions were asked and management handled situations very quickly.
Small company experiencing growing pains
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 4, 2015
Uniguest is a company that has been growing quickly over the last few years as it develops new relationships within the hotel industry and beyond. The fast growth, however, has been plagued by situations where one arm of the company makes a promise then the other is forced to scramble to uphold it. This is something that is being actively addressed by new management.

That being said, on a day-to-day basis the people are very warm and friendly. They are always willing to help you find answers and enable you to learn from the situations that you encounter related to both technical issues and issues of procedure. Because of this, it is a wonderful place to gain experience as aspiring IT pro.
An advertising company for the hotel industry
Affiliate Publisher (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 24, 2015
This was a great job if you like to travel, alone. Contracts were easy to manage. Management were friendly and encouraging. Graphic arts department were responsive to new ideas. The best part of the job was staying in top hotels across the country and really getting to know a city inside and out. No meal allowance nor benefits were provided. Those expenses and others were deductions from the 1099 status.
Pros
Meeting people, seeing places I never would have, tasting great food!
Cons
No benefits, wear and tear on my personal vehicle, 100% commissions.
Productive and professional workplace in the hospitality industry.
Lead Designer/Assistant PrePress Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 30, 2015
I worked with many hotels in creating directories, business cards and menus for the convenience of their guests. Each project enhanced my knowledge in the Creative Suites programs. I worked under several managers depending upon the project. I worked with a small group of designers in different departments yet each project I worked on was done solely on an individual basis. The best part of the job was the ability to bounce ideas off of other designers.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Benefits, Other designers to work and collaborate with
Cons
My division bought out by a larger company
Good Work Environment
Outbound Call Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 22, 2014
Good work environment in a high-paced tech support call center.
Top notch company with tramendous potential for growth
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 20, 2013
This a real job with 401k, full dental, vision, health, and even life insurance. the people there will take you just as serious as you take this company. Everyone works very hard and consequently has more freedoms than any other jobs I've had in the past. There is a "Tech Room" where people write software for the latest and greatest mobile computers on the market.
Pros
flexible break and lunch schedules, get off at 3pm on casual fridays, benifits start after 30 days