Unilever
1,468 reviews

Unilever Employee Reviews

Material Coordinator
Supply Chain Coordinator (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 25, 2015
Pros: Work / Life Balance
Cons: Plant is closing in August 2015
Unilever is a great place to work. I have learned so much here and helped this location with my skills as well. Unilever believes in training their employees and investing in futures.
Does not like a Union
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDJune 22, 2015
Pros: Made good friends, good pay
Cons: Closed up for a right to work state
After working for 18 years, the plant closed and would not let any of the workers relocate because after making the plant become UNION they closed us down and moved to a right to work state.
Not bad
Production Specialist (Current Employee), Jonesboro, arJune 22, 2015
This is a good company to work for if you are interested in building comradery and enjoying nice benefits. If you are looking for a company with a lot of opportunity and room for growth, Unilever may not be the best place.
good place to work
Hand Packer (full-time) (Current Employee), Sikeston, MOJune 20, 2015
Pros: wages and benifits were very competitive
Cons: short breaks and managment
It was a good place to work with great wages and benefits. was a very physical and repetitive and standing for long hours and the breaks were too short
Good work place
Forklift driver/Material Handler (Former Employee), convington TnJune 20, 2015
Pros: Streches before work
Cons: none
The work was explained in detail for the day. Co-workers was very helpful in doing their part with the work load. If you need help with anything you can ask.
IT IS FUN WORKING HERE. I WISH THE CONTRACT WOULD BE EXTENDE BUT THE SALES ARE GROWING LOW NOW THAT WE HAVE REACHED TO MANY PEOPLE
County Manager. Nandi (Current Employee), NANDI COUNTYJune 18, 2015
Pros: TIMELY PAYMENT OF DEUS
Cons: NONE I SAW
I AM AN EARLY RISER MAKING SURE THAT EVERY MINUTE OF THE HOUR IS PUT INTO GOOD USE.
I HAVE LEARNT THAT FEAR KILLS MORALE. WE HAD TO PUT OUR TRUST ON WOMEN WHOM WE SAW AS UNABLE TO PAY FOR THE DEVICE AND WE ALSO ENCOURAGED THEM NOT TO FEAR.
I WORKED CORDIALLY WITH MY TEAM. NEVERTHELESS THERE WERE THOSE WHO DID NOT TEAMWORK AND I HAD TO HANDLE THEM .
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS HANDLING CASES OF UNFAITHFULNESS FROM MY TEAM. AT SOME POINT, OTHERS WOULD HOLD BACK MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS AND USE IT FOR THERE OWN PURPOSES. TRACKING THEM IN TIME WAS HARD BUT I MANAGED TO HOWEVER.
THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS DELIVERING THE DEVICES TO CUSTOMERS AND SEEING THEIR FACES GLOWING WITH JOY. I ALSO ENJOYED SEEING MY COLLAEQUES GET REWARDED FOR THEIR EFFORTS
lots of possibilities for learning and experience
Facilities Technician (Current Employee), Independence, MOJune 16, 2015
with the addition of our new business opportunity, there is lots of room for learning new things and movement within the company
great job
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee), Trumbull, CTJune 16, 2015
this was very demanding position where you have to think every day and do different thing each day. I enjoy it but this didn't last. It could be my perfect job.
Great Company to work for
Director (Former Employee), Clinton, CTJune 15, 2015
Pros: Great Location to work
Cons: Reorganize too often
They treat their employees well and employees are aloud to drop the PC talk and be honest. There was no back stabbing. Too much worry about job security
Productive and fun.
wrapper operator (Former Employee), Sikeston MissouriJune 11, 2015
Work was fun. Our management was lacking communication skills and walked all over hourly employees even though they told us they had an open door policy.
Fun people, great benefits, great business
Financial Analyst/Cost Accounting (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 8, 2015
Pros: Many experiences, fun, exciting, comfortable, great benefits
Cons: Closed
Worked with manufacturing in the office, I wish the company never closed because I would have loved to continue working there.
very family oriented
Lead/Mixer/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2015
loved working here, made some great friends over the years... wish this place would've never closed. only thing hard about the job was the overtime but other than that I couldn't and wouldn't complain about anything
Good Company, Good People, Complex Buisiness
Supply Planner - Knorr Bouillon (Current Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJJune 1, 2015
Pros: Good compensation typically
Cons: Long Hours, High Complexity
Unilever is great experience and a great group of co-workers and Management is for the most part very understanding and competent. Hours are long for planning department at least. and the business is very complex and metrics and ways of working change.
Test your skills everyday
Supply Chain Finance Administrator (Current Employee), New Century, KSMay 30, 2015
Pros: Salary
Cons: Work life balance
This is a great company and I have learned a great deal about accounting and finance at the corporate level. Everyday is a different challenge and the need to flexible is a must. The daily priorities shift almost hourly but it makes the days go quickly.
Unless you love lots of overtime work hours stay away! Great Pay!
Packing Machine Mechanic (Former Employee), Hammond,In.May 28, 2015
Pros: Pay & overtime hours, Pension and Insurance, Co-workers
Cons: Company Politics, Inexperienced shift supervisors
If you don't mind rotating work shifts every week,missing out on family quality time due to repeated16 hour shifts a week, This is a workaholic's paradise. Good pay and benefits. But you do give up a lot. Management positions are a revolving door. Most management positions have less than 10 years seniority at the Hammond Plant.
Excellent Benifits
Line Tech (Current Employee), Covington, TNMay 28, 2015
Pros: free icecream, ecxellent pay and benefits
Cons: long commute, work hours
Over all, this is a good place to work. It is hard on single mothers and anybody that has a family just because of the work hours. I am in search of a new job because of the distance i have to drive there and the work hours. The pay is excellent.
I loved the career with great pay and benefits, but the hours were long.
Maint. Technician (Former Employee), Covington, TNMay 25, 2015
Pros: Free Ice Cream
Cons: N/A
The hardest part was the stress amounts you received at times, and we were always shorthanded. I loved the job with long hours at times, with time off for your life at home also. Just wished it had been closer to home. It is a very great place to work with a lot of things to learn and expand with. Great pay and benefits also.
Great
CIP Sanitation Specialist / Freezer Operator (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLMay 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches, tons of overtime
Cons: plant closed
Great place to work, very family orientated. A few of my family members worked here for 20 plus years. You worked long and hard sometimes but were giving plenty of breaks and free lunches all the time. Long hours and long work week for 3rd shift.
Global working environment
It Coordinator (Current Employee), Trumbull, CTMay 18, 2015
Pros: ability to work remotely
Cons: global hours coverage
Enjoy multi-cultural teams
Co-workers are inclusive
most enjoyable part has been the generosity of the people that work there.
working long hours to keep up with global teams is increasing
Provided excellent opportunities, training and experience
Team Leader (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 13, 2015
A great experience that provided many benefits and experiences that will allow me to be a great asset to any company I work for in my future.

1 2 3 4 5

About Unilever

160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora, – Read more

Unilever Salaries