Unilever Employee Reviews in United States

Great Place to work
Lead Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJJuly 23, 2016
Great place to work, amazing benefits HIGH volume call center friendly environment; Helpful tactics.
Say What You Mean And Mean What You Say!
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 22, 2016
The newest supervisors and managers just left their parents basement and have no context of the real world. They fake it until they make it. It is scary that these are our leaders.
Pros
Free Ice cream
Cons
Majority of management are sophisticates and twigglypuffs
Good environment
Machine Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJuly 16, 2016
Great place, they overall care for the safety and training of their employees. I enjoyed working at Unilever. It was a place to continue your education in the work place.
Pros
Good pay, room for advancement
Cons
Long sleeve uniform shirts in a warm work place
Project Team for Client moving from XP to Windows 7
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTJuly 7, 2016
On project team that handled all aspects of project flow from intake and discovery to software installation requirements and end user testing and deployment
fun place to work
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Covington, TNJuly 6, 2016
I liked it, the time and money is great , i currently finishing up online classes looking for advancement in the management field or clerical field.
Well compensated job, just untrustworthy coworkers!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Raeford, NCJuly 5, 2016
It's a lot a work, but you are paid well. I just don't personally like working somewhere that I have to watch my back for coworkers snitching about every little thing. Having to worry about if I'm going to have my job in a week. Aside from untrustworthy coworkers, it isn't a horrible place to work. The benefits are great and the company as a whole is pretty great!!!
Productive/ good company
Churn Deck Operator /Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2016
Good and friendly atmosphere to work in,
Hardest part of the job was receiving the news that the plant was closing.Great company to work for
Pros
CO-WORKERS
Cons
PLANT CLOSING
Productive in any work area
Senior QA Technitian (Former Employee) –  Unilever Las PiedrasJune 24, 2016
Productive , organized , focused on achieving paths short and long term goals. The documentation always performed at the time . I like to take statistics and graphs to measure the progress of work .
I like teamwork but also will work alone.
Too top heavy.
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJune 23, 2016
The management team was always changing, a "revolving door" type of environment. Hard to build professional relationships with supervision because they were always changing. Started out as an excellent place to work, but then new management team was set in place and focused on what the coworkers were not doing, rather than maintaining a safe, healthy work environment.
unilever
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2016
unilever was a cool job with good pay... if you looking to work a lot of overtime this is the place for you... management is not the best and training is borderline decent but hey its a job
the place is like a high school
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Covington, TNJune 22, 2016
The job was okay if you stay out of the way of the clicks and gossipers. I enjoyed the money and the overtime. It was convenient because its only seven minutes from home.
job
Logistics/Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 6, 2016
I have nothing to say about this company. I worked at a smaller location with fee employees. I learned a lot while working there.
Big Let Down
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJune 2, 2016
Read many great reviews about this company. Was excited about the opportunity. Found out quickly you have NO life. They work you 60 hours a week. Weekends and holidays. After a few weeks all the people that were hired and in my orientation class were all called in and told our services were no longer needed. No warning given. No real reason given. These large companies don't seem to care that we have families to feed and take care of. It was a VERY lengthy process they put you through to get hired, only to last 6 weeks was a HUGE waste to me. Now I have to start the process of finding employment somewhere else, which can be a grueling process.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long hours {12}, weekends, holidays, and tons of overtime. Laid off after a few weeks.
Great place and lots of fun to work there
Senior Messaging Engineer (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTMay 31, 2016
Support 2003 2010 exchange messaging systems.
Check on blackberry server
Do a daily morning check of all systems
check for DMP Backup completions
Check for Corrupted Mailbox Database if failover then restore
Check message queues
Check CAs servers for active connections
Check content index issues and resolve
Resolve ticket via remedy queue
Pros
Travel was great
Cons
All jobs were outsourced to India
great job
sr automation engineer (Current Employee) –  Covington, TNMay 28, 2016
Great place to work, good atmosphere generally
too many meetings for my liking. Very inexperienced management crew. the top management is very capable.
the techs are very capable and will do just about anything I ask of them. Hardest part of the job is getting called in on breakdowns at 2:00am or on the weekends due to lack of techs.
Best part of the job is the ice cream.
Pros
good benifits, free ice cream, climate controlled, clean and safe
Cons
too many meetings, sometimes they would rather talk about it rather than fix the problem
Global Corporation with Global Mission
Senior Product Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  NJMay 27, 2016
Unilever is a multinational corporation selling consumer goods including foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
NIce
SQL Server DBA (Current Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJMay 25, 2016
Nice company to work with and will have good career in future after working here and, need to give more pay which will be according to market.
Great Job, not a long term postion for me.
Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Raeford, NCMay 18, 2016
The hours and management of the factory were not creating an atmosphere that I wanted to be apart of for the long run. I wouldn't tell someone not to work there, I just didn't feel that it suited myself.
productive
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Covington, TNMay 18, 2016
Unilever in Covington, TN. is a really good place to work at. Its always safety first with them. Unilever is indicated and loyal to there customer and they employee.
great job
Man Power Temp (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMay 17, 2016
I enjoyed working here, good clean environment, great management, co-worker's made it easy to work with, just hate I didn't get hired on full-time after I reach my hours.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2