Union Bank Employee Reviews in United States

great place to work
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 12, 2015
processed loan documents mainly commercial construction loans, handles all construction draw request, pay contractors per pay application request. balance general ledger account in accordance to construction per draw request
Pros
secred position
Cons
Excellent work environment. Lots of fun.
Senior Customer Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAOctober 8, 2015
Union Bank allowed me to grow my customer service skills. They are a great company to work for. The flexible scheduling allowed me to get through school.
Lock Box
Lock Box (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 7, 2015
A typical day at work is, work is very busy at the beginning of the month. My job mainly is using sorter machine to sort the checks with coupons and the other payments and when I am done with that I help out to post payments, add payments and encode payments.

Regarding my coworkers we all work together to make sure the payments are posted on time.

The hardest part about my job is when it is very busy like quarterly payments are do, and if we are short in personnel we have to make sure work is done on tome. Enjoyable time being busy.
Productive and Fun place to work
Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 6, 2015
It a nice a place to work for. They use waterfall methodology. Being a Union Bank employee was a privilege for me.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Great culture and co workers
Treasury Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Los AngelesOctober 4, 2015
Great place to work and able to advance professionally and personally.

The time at Union Bank has been a once of a lifetime opportunity and I was able to advance very quickly and learned a great deal regarding cash management.
Ejoyable place to work
New Accounts Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 3, 2015
This company offers great benefits, and the co-workers work as a team to get the job. What i have learned is how to invest in the stock market and what documention is required for each type of account.
Fantastic Place to work!
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, VTSeptember 27, 2015
My career here was great for my work/family life balance and gave me much room to grow within the company. If you are a team player and hard worker, they will recognize this.
Pros
Benefits/work atmosphere
Cons
productive and fun work place
Union Bank, Special Operations Unit Officer A.V.P (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CASeptember 23, 2015
Good company to start your banking training, with good benefits and full time jobs. That offers room to grow in banking.
Pros
good benefits, vacation time and retirement plan
Cons
short breaks, no job security, on going job outsourcing
Excellent learning experience. Fast growth within branch, Excellent training
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CASeptember 12, 2015
Overall a good experience. Managers assisted in learning new task and provided the proper tools for job performed. Flexibility to work as needed. Building relationships
Great environment and loyal customer based clients
Senior Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 11, 2015
It was a great experience and I have learned a lot from being there. It was a satisfying feeling to help the clients get the information they need in order to succeed financially.

I worked along side very helpful co-workers and made lasting friends with many other associates from other locations.
Very good place to work!!!
Mail Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles CaSeptember 9, 2015
Assist 28fls of Union Bank employees with mail issues and courier services, responsible for the providing the best level of customer service for mail tracking for Union Bank, ensure that all packages is delivered and shipped in a timely manner
Lack of work
Administrative Specilist l (Current Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAAugust 29, 2015
Well this Company is ok, the only problem is they have no more volume, also they have favoritism with employee's. I been traine on very simple jobs, nothing challenging my skills, the hardest part of the job is Management, they descriminate. low Ethic of fear treatment with employee that they don't like, they think we are not just qualify people to perform some jobs, no chance or opportunities to change shifts, and very depressing time during regular hours.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Require Lunchs and brakes by Law.
Challenging position that allowed major growth
CB SUPPORT SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CaAugust 21, 2015
Behind the scenes position that gives support to retail branches from a centralized location. A strong ability to multi task was necessary for this position.
Not stable
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAAugust 20, 2015
Too many layoffs going on, many branches closing
Limited room for growth
Not stabled
Much favoritism
Many changes with out notifying
Great Job, Excellent Experience
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Bainbridge Island, WAAugust 10, 2015
Union Bank is a great employer, and has provided me with a vast array of both sales and operational experience. I enjoy expanding my knowledge of our products and services, while performing transactions throughout the day. While customer referrals are a focal point; client confidentiality is the number one priority. I have a great deal of respect for both Union Bank and my customers, and understand that the protection of their personal information is extremely important. I am very grateful for Union Bank and all the opportunities they have offered me.
Effective managers provided growth potential to team members.
Assistant to Equipment Leasing Mgr (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 10, 2015
Effective managers provided growth potential to team members.
Continuing education relevant to duties was encouraged.
Best Job I ever had.
Sr. Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa Ca.August 5, 2015
I loved working for this company best place to work. Everyone got a long like best friends also was able to touch a lot of different technology's.
Pros
Friendly place
Cons
Job Security
good bank and great culture
Sr. Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 5, 2015
good bank and great culture, besides work company has multiple company events for its employees like cookouts and sporting events
Very Formal and Strict
Executive Assistant to SVP, Market President (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 31, 2015
Though the title may imply it's a negative environment, not so. The bank is owned by very old traditional culture. Union Bank prides itself on its ethics.
Pros
Always knew what to expect
Union Bank
Branch Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Palos Verdes, CAJuly 23, 2015
Union Bank is a great company to work for. I have worked there for many years and I am very happy. They are a very reputable company and I adhere to those standards.