UniPath Employee Reviews

Medical Director of Renal Pathology and Surgical (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 16, 2015
It is a a very productive company. It has good learning environment.
I developed my surgical pathology skill set during my work in last five years in this company. I gained a vast experience in genitourinary pathology, breast pathology, head and neck pathology through my work. I gained a lot of experience and confidence in frozen section interpreations through my work mostly at Porter hospital. I have gained experience in interpretation of transplant biopsies of kidney, liver, pancreas and small intestine through my work in past five years.
Pros
Free lunches.
Cons
Good medical coverage.
Horrible company with dishonest business practices
MLT (Former Employee) –  Denver ColoradoNovember 16, 2012
Pros – Many employees and managers still do care about the patients though that has been changing rapidly. Best pathologist team in the country.

Cons – This company is headed in the wrong direction. Down the proverbial toilet. They have reduced PTO benefits for employees and are now providing sub-par medical and dental coverage. Levels you might expect as a part-time retail worker. This is done in the name of the "bad economy" that they always talk about. All the while, executives have quarterly communications meetings with all staff touting record profits and growth for the company. Wait.... something doesn't line up? Post investor acquisition, this company is full of cheats and liars that are more interested in the all-mighty dollar than providing a quality and sustainable service to patients.

If you like being overworked and underpaid, this company will suite you well. Don't expect raises, consistent treatment, or a legitimate pay scale either. If that wasn't good enough, you will work with incompetent, abusive, and lazy managers in the lab.

Executives are so distrusting of everyone that virtually no information is shared even with the business managers that need it for daily operations. Penny pinching is at an all time high with this company.

If you desperately need a job, this might be a good gap filler for you. They are always hiring because turnover is so high. Don't expect it to turn into a lifetime career.

Advice to Senior Management – Let the people who know what is going on make the decisions. Stop lying to and cheating the people who work so hard to make your
  more... money.  less
Pros
some employees truly do care about patient care.
Cons
liars and cheats prevail at this company. horrible ownership.
Small Laboratory Organization
Histology Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 10, 2014
Friendly work environment. Job required storeroom organization and specimen labeling and tracking.