UNIQUE HOME SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews in United States

3 year veteran
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 17, 2016
I’ve been with Unique for 3 years and have seen many pros and cons as all companies have both. I started out in a very entry level positions here and have been promoted twice with the appropriate raises given. Most jobs here are very time demanding because of our retail hours but the PTO and payed vacations are a good benefit to have. The team atmosphere, company fishing trips and being an employee owner after your first year are just a couple of reasons I am looking forward to working here for many years.
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Employee Owned and Atmosphere
Cons
Retail Work Hours
Good company
Assistant Events Manager (Current Employee) –  Hinckley, OHMarch 5, 2015
Unique Home Solutions is a very good company that is filled with integrity. The company always stands by its warranties and treats their customers properly.

I learned so much about marketing and the persuasion process while working for Unique. One of the most important skills I gained was management skills. My boss showed me how to properly manage a department so that it runs in a way that exceeds expectations.
Quality product sold by unsupervised under trained sales reps. with most management being money hungry and undisciplined motivation for employees.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 26, 2015
Arriving to wait on either management and other co-workers to show up so we could start the day. Myself and other sales reps. would have what management called a meeting, "so they could print out destinations and find job leads for the day".. Several co-workers were very hard working and eager to make more money satisfy costumers and hope for a promotion. The hardest part of the job was knowing I made the company hundreds of thousands in revenue every month and only being paid two percent or less in commission. I do enjoy sales and working with any costumer.
Pros
working in so many different areas and with every different kind of costumer.
Cons
poor management, being promised promotion after promotion based on my results and never getting so much as a raise.
Lots of driving, but the pay is great
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 22, 2013
This job can be fun. It was nice getting to go to different fairs and events, although the job itself is quite dull if no one shows up. If you are looking to learn basic sales skills or improve your sales techniques this is a great job for you. A very nice part time job, although there is a LOT of driving involved, which they do compensate you for. Pay was also comparable to the type of work done.
What a joke....
Lead Installer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 10, 2015
Management needs some serious help. Procedures are put in place for a reason and should be followed.
Employee Owned Stock Program after 1 yr of employment
Sales and Events Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 7, 2013
Fast paced, learning environment with high accountability, travel, and independence
Pros
very diverse; you meet alot of people from day to day
Cons
income can be very inconsistent week to week
strong sucess oriented workplace for right candidate
DESIGN CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 21, 2013
Strong ethical company with good compensation. However the work life balance is very difficult as well as amoutn of travel required on daily basis.