Unique Employee Reviews

Easy work; friendly workers
Soft goods (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 18, 2016
Its a lot of work but it is easy and everyone gets along with one another. the hours are great. its early morning you start and are out by afternoon which is great. The management needs improvement and i wish there was healthcare
Pros
the pay was decent and you got out at a decent time
Cons
the management sucks. no healthcare
Fun Place to work
Staffing On-Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Litchfield, ILAugust 29, 2016
E-52's was a very enjoyable and satisfying place to work, I loved seeing people enjoy their meal that was prepared for them. I also loved interviewing and hiring new employees.
Pros
Happy customers
Cons
Working Long hours, weekends and holidays
good place for young people, or retireies
Stock Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 27, 2016
We would sort through donations, keep the good stuff toss the bad,damaged, or stained stuff. My co workers were just that co workers. The hardest part was dealing with the carts. The most enjoyable working everyday.
Pros
close to home
Cons
Childish behavior from management
Hectic workplace and a lot of drama between co-workers.
Miscellaneous Sorter and Sales Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 13, 2016
In the begging it was OK to work there, but after some time I got fed up because management was so unorganized. We were in constant pressure to make up for the pounds each and everyday.
very fun work place
Register/Sales Floor (Former Employee) –  Willowick, OHAugust 28, 2016
I enjoyed working at unique thrift, I met alot of nice people.Had great hours, learned how to organize clothes, learned excellent customer service skills, worked in a very nice area. Got offered overtime as often as i needed.
Pros
great area, great people to work with, fun easy job
its good
trimmer (Former Employee) –  Salem, ILSeptember 13, 2016
great company to work for when they have job openings would recommend others to work for them. so give them a call and try them out
People in the office were nice and pleasant
Regional Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ILJuly 15, 2016
If you are looking for a temp. job this could be the place for you. After laid off from one job had a hard time of them finding other employment.
Pros
Office I worked for was local and convient
Cons
In a job where no one was around, boring
interior space
Interior Designer (Former Employee) –  Deagu, KoreaJuly 19, 2016
I designed multiple spaces considering functions for users
I designed classrooms and common areas at a music institute
Pros
It was quite a new experience
Cons
I wanted to change outside but i din't have any right about it so I couldn't do
A fast paced production environment
Loader (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAAugust 28, 2013
I worked as a loader for boxes that were sent via UPS. I also worked a labeling machine that posted UPS labels on the boxes prior to them being shipped. The job was very fast paced and once was done by three persons. There was a downsize of employees that caused the job requirements to change. On extremely busy days, there was help given to assist me with the job; however, it was a job designed for more than one person . I had 2 different supervisors in my work area while I was there. I had the experience of two different styles of supervision and the latter one was not very productive, I did not receive much assistance from that person and loss a lot of enthusiasm about the job because of how I was being treated.I worked well with my team members, found out about the numerous Dollar Store locations that exist and were being built. This company was privately owned and made party favorites that were sent to Dollar General stores nationwide.Management placed high expectations on the employees and with minimum salary compensation. I enjoyed working with others in the workplace, everyone was very friendly.
Pros
Free party favorites and gift cards
Cons
underpaid
Professional and top notch temporary agency
Accounting Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2013
Temporary assignments in my field of accounting were rare. Other assignments were for unskilled labor, but, I excelled in them and quickly worked my way up to supervisor in many positions because of my willingness to do whatever it took to get the job done. Unfortunately, because most of the positions were not in my field of study, I was not able to obtain permanent employment through this agency.
Pros
excellent salary
Cons
not enough work in my field of study.
Poor
Packer/ assembler (Former Employee) –  Flora, ILJuly 3, 2016
I was trained for 3 days then cut loose I had no clue about a lot of the job.. I felt like they just needed bodies to fill positions..
friendly and fun
Greeter/security (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 27, 2016
As i described earlier this is a volunteering job at Sacramento State which i am a part of. We help set up for the event like the stage and lights. During the event we help answer any guest questions and be security.
Pros
free concerts
Cons
rude guest
warehouse
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJune 1, 2016
warehouse job fast paced on the move job loadind and unloading trucks in timely mateer moving freight to one end of building to other
Pros
experence
Cons
fast paced
Productive Workplace
Pinnacle Foods (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILFebruary 11, 2016
A typical day at work in Pinnacle Foods honestly sucks you feel like your in high school with all the drama.
All i learned was how to build displays.
Management picked favorites.
Hardest part pf the job dealing with the drama.
Most enjoyable part of the job, GOING HOME & LUNCH
Fun workplace
factory worker (Former Employee) –  Salem, ILDecember 8, 2015
A typical work day for me would be a long day. I had an hour drive to work starting at 6 am and ending at 4pm. I worked with about 15 people of all ages.. The hardest part of the job would be when the machines would break down and we had to wait for someone to come fix them. The best part of the job was getting to know my co-workers and learning to different jobs within the dept.
Pros
breaks/lunches
Cons
long drive to work
fast paced environment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Union, NJNovember 21, 2015
fast paced store. learned how to handle a large staff & how to meet goals. co workers were hard working. the pace of the store & number of employees made the job difficult. the enjoyable part of the job was the exceptional teamwork everyone displayed.
productive and a great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Effingham, ILAugust 10, 2015
I enjoyed working for Unique Personnel. Everyone is friendly and very personable. The management was on top of everything and worked along with the employees. They give you ample breaks. They are there to satisfy you in everyway.
Pros
a great place to work
Cons
na
Temp Agenecy
Manufacture/Inspector/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Litchfield, ILFebruary 24, 2013
While I enjoyed factory work I felt this agency did not push employers to hire their workers. I was regularly on time, a top work quickly improving my skills to advance in job department. I became a product inspector and lead assembly lines in product preparations. I found my management leaders looked many time to me to train and assist new members, and found all my work enjoyable.
Pros
free lunches, vacation time, set schedual
Cons
layoffs
A growing company
Co-Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 8, 2014
As the Co-Owner/Operator of Unique Services, LLC, I know we are just starting and are up and running, but are working on gaining more customers. We have just started as of May 2014, so we are still working on building the company as a whole. We have jobs here and there, but it does take time to build a brand new company. The employees I have are phenomenal, as they are patient and understand this takes time. The meetings run smoothly and our marketing is off to a great start.
Pros
New company, very diverse in services offered
Cons
Do not get regular pay yet since customer base is so low
Rude
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Macomb, ILSeptember 18, 2015
I didn't like working for this temp agency they didn't pay enough and the people in charge were very rude. At least at the one in my town.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unique. Our community is ready to answer.