Job Function: Solutions Architect
Responsibilities - Responsible for the architecture and design of dedicated Cloud services, data center management and monitoring solutions.
- Provide thought leadership, strategy, and lead innovation by exploring, benchmarking, and recommending key features and technologies.
- Educate clients and evangelize the platform through presentations, documents, and working with the product teams. Advise on design and best practices.
- Own development tools, processes, and the overall quality of the work of the Engineering team.
- Evaluate performance, scalability, and stability and drive improvements in these areas.
- Work with client teams to define requirements and design product solutions that effectively utilize the platform.
Qualifications - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in the related field preferred
- Experience with modern Dev/Ops practices including automated build, test, and deploy.
-Demonstrates proven extensive abilities with managing projects related to IT Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Security and Transformation with next generation data centers, including architectural design experience with major networking, storage, compute and security vendors (HP, Cisco, IBM, Dell, Brocade, Juniper, EMC, BMC, NetApp, Palo Alto, Microsoft, Citrix, Intel, Symantec, etc), as well as the following:
- Managing projects related to Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, ITIL/ITSM and engagement analysis;
- Drive the evaluation of third party suppliers/products and solutions
- Leading a solution based practice enhancing organization, developing approaches/methodologies, building thought leadership, leading engagements and providing consistent communications to clients and leaderships.
- Being recognized in the Information Technology industry as a credible participant in the technology dialogue.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or a proven record of success as a solutions architect, meeting client expectations, providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of project progress.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and mediation skills in person, on the phone, and in writing.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Unitas Global is the leading provider of Enterprise Private Cloud, Datacenter Operations Management, and IT Outsourcing solutions to...