United Auto Credit Corporation Employee Reviews

Good Bonus
Funding Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 14, 2016
good bonuses, we bonus every month. This was pretty nice able to challenge yourself the month prior. This is a lot smaller company.
Family company really cares about your life outside of work
Collections Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 27, 2016
United Auto Credit is a great company to work for with a lot of room for growth within the company, they really take the time to care about your and giving back to the community all the time.
Pros
Really treats there employees fairly.
Cons
Not enough black employees working in the company anymore
Appreciated while you are there, not when you leave.
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CA 92660September 21, 2016
UAC has one of the best training programs I have been a part of. While you are there you are a valued employee and raved about if you are hitting goal. When you leave the company has a tendency to justify you leaving by undermining your performance and value to the company. There are also several agreements in place with similar lenders making it difficult to seek employment you consider advancing your career. I ran into this leaving UAC as well as interviewing and hiring Reps for other companies.
Work hard, self driven company
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 4, 2016
The goal is to create a constant new book of business (dealer base) for the company. The day to day work ranges from prospecting new dealers and customer application follow up to chasing compliance issues like late titles, buybacks, and customer defaults. Occasionally the internal rep will cover an external reps market which doubles the work load for the work described above which halts growth for a week or more. Management is a constant work in progress, but nevertheless is a work in "progress''. Manager's do not offer a clear business outlook for the company which creates a buffer for those employees trying to grow the company. The culture is great and almost all employee's are good friends which is the greatest, most enjoyable part of the job. There are some good opportunities with this company.
Pros
Free Coffee and the occasional free lunch
Cons
high deductible health care
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  New York StateJuly 20, 2016
Very family oriented company, would recommend to anyone, overall great place to work. Must be available for dealers 7 days a week
loans and collections
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJuly 19, 2016
was a good expiren's tough me a lot about collections.Not so post
to releases any info about Unit Auto cerited
need payshionesnts and learn to let the customer to talk.And not to mess up when entering the card number into the computer.If not they hung up.
Pros
free lunch to much playing around
Cons
to much breaks
Uacc
Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 5, 2016
Working at UACC was exhausting, Most days I was forced to work overtime because I was salary even though my work was done at the end of the day.
Unprofessional work environment with no compassion for their employees
Late Stage Auto Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 24, 2016
I worked at United Auto Credit for 4 1/2 years the first 4 years were great the last 6 months it became completely biased with no regards to their employees they were more for themselves rather then the employees.
Pros
The pay and bonus compensation
Cons
upper management
Fun and Friendly Environment
ACCOUNTING (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAApril 12, 2016
This is a fast paced environment full of deadlines. Definitely learned a lot. Most of the management team is easy to work with and friendly. The co-workers are awesome! The challenging (but good) part of the job was trying to come up with new ways of processing day to day duties and keeping up with technology. The most enjoyable part of the job was working side by side with the best teams in the industry.
Pros
Free Team Lunches, Fun Friday, Training Classes, Opportunities to learn new things
Cons
Health care expensive, No room for growth
Productive and fun working atmosphere with a great break room
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 3, 2016
A typical day at work always included some breakfast coffee and daily team meetings.
I learned organizational skills and professional skills with this job.
The management within the building was balanced.
Co-workers in the building always stayed busy but always knew how to have a good time and stay professional.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with rude customers that I was always trying to help.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was able to help a customer out, customer satisfaction is always important.
Pros
Great Work Atmosphere
Cons
No Complains
United Auto Credit
Senior Internal Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 18, 2016
I've worked at this company for 3 years now and they have been a good company to work for out of College. When I first took the job, I was told that we would be able to keep any dealership that we signed up, but now they have switched VP's and everything is going to external markets. We are basically being capped for our compensation even when our dealers that we work with would rather work with us. We were told that, once we build a territory to 15 deals/month, they would put an external salesperson in that area. I have now had 4 territories taken away from me, with more on the way.
Pros
Laid back culture, no micro managing.
Cons
job-security, advancements and capped compensation.
Great co workers
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 30, 2015
Arrived to work and expected to make sure outbound calls were made immediately and email and follow up was done to make sure the rep was informed of what was taking place that day. I had great co workers but with five different supervisors and two different center managers it made adjusting to managing styles difficult. I enjoyed making he customer happy when taking a payment and educating a customer with any questions or concerns they may have had.
Pros
catered lunches
Cons
benfits not good, loud blaring music all day, lack of professionalism amongst management
united auto credit
Texas-Collector (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXDecember 12, 2015
ive been having a blast the time ive been at united auto credit..my managers are great my ceo is great and the pay is wonderful
Not bad.
Collection Rep (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYNovember 18, 2015
Good company. Some office drama but it is managable. Small group of people that look out for each other for the most part. Driving can be a bit taxing especially the long commutes to handle recovery attempts.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Quirky staff & long commutes to remote locations
Great Environment
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CANovember 3, 2015
The people at UACC are supportive and welcoming and friendly staff
HR creatively plans events for all employees family to have fun and relax
MOTTO WORK HARD PLAY HARD
Pros
Investing in Employee Career Development
Cons
Recent Lay-offs and Offices Closing
Great place to start your career
Accounts Receivable II (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAOctober 24, 2015
Great atmosphere of innovation. Great entry level company for people to start a career at. Great opportunities for advancement and open management style.
Pros
Chance to inprove processes
Cons
Low paying
Nice place to work
front end account manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 22, 2015
Nice place to work..Managers need to what a MANAGER is...but overall nice place to work. I would definitely go back, but I would like to go in as a Manager.
Pros
incentives and food
Good Company
Office Assistant, Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2015
Good Work, schedule, co workers, lot a pressure, but good place to grow and learn, confuse on management since everybody was on and off in the office. but great place to work.
Pros
time
Cons
communication
Learned a lot, but wouldnt do it again
Senior Funding Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 25, 2015
There is a serious lack of management presence here. They also do not foster a creative environment. New ideas are not welcomed or appreciated. All production based. If you do not produce you will not last long. No opportunity for advancement.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
everything else
nothing good
Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  out of new port beach cal.August 13, 2015
there was nothing good about this job i liked we worked from 8am till 9pm monday thru friday and then on satwe worked from 8am tll 2pm no time and all to do anything.. nothing good at all
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Auto Credit Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.