United Auto Supply Employee Reviews in United States

Terrible place to work
Ex employee (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYFebruary 25, 2016
Worst job I've ever had, not due to the job requirements or customers, but because of the way that management/ownership treats their employees. It isn't a coincidence that there is a lot of turnover at the company.
Fun place to work
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Vestal, NYDecember 1, 2015
Got along well with co-workers. Very fast paced sales managers are not very tentative and deliveries can be slow at times
Pros
environment
Cons
delivery time
My father's business
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHNovember 30, 2015
I grew up in this business and my father instilled the importance of customer service, efficiency, dedication and hard work here.
Pros
Life long learning experiences.
Cons
Hard being a young female in an auto parts store.
good place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYOctober 21, 2015
Busy workplace lots to do. stable company that is growing. management is supportive and helpful. I enjoyed working there. the work is suited to my skills
terrible company to even consider employment for.
apparently none. (Former Employee) –  united statesJuly 30, 2015
I agree with some of the reviews I have seen thus far. I feel as though the employees are not taken into consideration nor the factor or their personal lives. It is very organized, but extremely strict. The managers could care less what your personal life contains, they will fire you on a whim. The owners I feel only pay mind to their own bank accounts. I feel that this company is solely run on lies and empty promises. Thoroughly feel bad for its employees and the customers that deal with this supplier.
Pros
none.
Cons
short lunch, extreme time limits, poor pay for the quality of work expected, liesn empty promises, selfishness, the list goes on.
Awesome to work for
Driver/Warehouse(Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Auburn, NYJanuary 29, 2015
Was able to help satisfy multiple customers on a daily basis, would recommend if you like work loads! They really make you earn your keep there. I got along with everyone there and I didn't have problem with any of the people I worked with.
Like my job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Burnt Hills, NYJuly 22, 2013
Not the worst job nor is it the best. The job is great for people who only want a minimum amount of time with people.
Its a job
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Burnt Hills, NYMarch 21, 2013
A typical job with typical pay. Can be stressful at time as with any job. Three positions within a store include, Driver, Dispatcher and Store Manager. I have worked all three and learned that I was better off not moving to store manager. The pay was ok but the stress was unbareable. The owner will yell and scream at you and the sales people during confrence calls. Not a very healthy way to do business!
How much of a better place to work for they would be with better management they would be
Parts puller (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 23, 2013
they need better stockers the auto parts are not in the right place the mangers are just putting the parts anywhere and they want u to find it inless then a minute while u also have find prioritie parts
Pros
half hour lunch break, fun job
Cons
no organization
Very Family orientanted comapny
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYDecember 17, 2012
This company has alot of family values and very understanding when something is needed
Dreadful place to work
Back counter sales/wholesale parts/ECM programming (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 25, 2012
A typical day begins with wondering if I did anything to catch the attention of upper management or the president of the company. I go in everyday not knowing if I'll be fire on a whim. They record phone calls, watch with cameras and listen with strategically placed microphones. Though we as employees aren't supposed to know they're there. There's really little or no room for advancement. Pay is barely enough to live off of and I will have been there 3 years in May and have never been offered a raise. Hours and policies constantly change, The position began with a fair schedule, M-F with one weekend a month. A few Sundays a year. Now I'm working half the weekends a month, Saturdays and Sundays. Saturdays used to be a half day, now they're the entire day. They've taught me to program car modules but offered no compensation. There's little to know training associated with it so it's truly learn as you go. They offer no sick days, no personal days and vacation time is fair. The only positive is my boss. But the president of the company is a bit of a dictator and as long as you're on the clock for him you can be asked anything of you. What I learned is that your job title means nothing. I don't honestly believe they care about any of us, everyone is replaceable. The hardest part of my job is finding the motivation to walk through the day every morning. Easily the worst company overall I've ever worked for. The most enjoyable part is being able to research online and the time when I get to go home. The only pro is that it's M-F with weekends off for the most part. Until they change  more... that, too. I can't wait to leave, I think about it everyday.  less
Do not work here.
Driver, Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYAugust 23, 2012
You will never be rewarded. The more you give the more they want. Plus, you will be fired for doing your job.
It was a enjoyable labor job that wasn't too hard.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 20, 2012
The day would consist of me packaging parts then I would load them up and ship them out. My boss and the other co-workers were very polite and considerate.
Pros
nice people and easy job

2.9