United Biosource Corporation Employee Reviews

Employees help each other.
Clinical Data Entry and Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 9, 2015
Training needs improvement. Most of the people in class thought training was insufficient. It wasn't until one actually got on the floor and received advise from experienced representatives that things actually
clicked.
It would have been better to just be trained by the employees themselves.
Pros
Company ordered lunches for employees often.
Cons
Training was very confusing for most.
Patient and Product Oriented but friendly and energetic place to work
Document Control Specialist/Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVOctober 18, 2015
Fun work place with on the job training. Motivated employee days such as bake sales, charity benefits or just a cookout.
Pros
Free parking, casual dress code unless visitors on site
Cons
last minute deadlines
Enjoy working in the community
Clinical Educator/Injection Trainer (Current Employee) –  Travel from my home to different locations.October 14, 2015
I enjoy working Per diem for this company.
I like to work independently.
I like scheduling my day, and educating patients and their families.
Pros
Like working on my own schedule
Cons
Not having a consistent income.
Senior Reimbursement Specialist
Senior Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TNOctober 12, 2015
Management is less than knowledgeable about the job performed. Helping patients is the highlight of the day. Co-workers are the best! I have learned more about insurance reimbursement and what goes on behind the scenes to get a patient's insurance approved for a new drug. On the job training.
Pros
Salary
fast paced
National Telephonic Ambassador (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 12, 2015
So much to learn in this fast paced environment. Doctors really cared about the patients. Up to date on the latest technology.
Assistant to Senior Operations Manager
Assistant to Senior Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 12, 2015
Handled all operation issues domestic and international. Handled expense reports, payroll, pcards, and also assisted the HR Manager with any human resource issues.
Glad to have a job when other industries were in a decline.
Paralegal/Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chevy Chase and Bethesda, MDAugust 23, 2015
My initial hiring manager was great but unfortunately they left the company and the job satisfaction decreased after that. Company has changed hands many times. I think there is a lack of appreciation.
Pros
Cons
Appreciation
productive work place, lacking communication
Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 23, 2015
job atmosphere was relatively calm and collected and family style. Lack of communication was downfall. There was room to grow and your opinions were generally accepted. Good insurance compensation.
Opportunity
Sr. Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJuly 7, 2015
As representatives of our client, my team and I perform all functions of the Hub in a manner consistent with our client’s commitment to their product and patients. In other words, we do whatever it takes to see that patients receive their medication and have the support needed to stay on medication.Together, we create strong relationships, we develop alignment among all stakeholders and
we act as one team, with a joint vision.
Pros
Great opportunity for advancement
Dull and repetitive
Clinical Site Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 5, 2015
The environment is boring and repetitive. The managers instill a "big brother" mentality where you feel like they are waiting for you to do something wrong instead of encouraging you to grow in the industry.
Pros
Free PB&Js provided
Cons
Every other aspect of the company.
Great
Safety Data Associate (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAApril 27, 2015
When busy very busy. Deadlines and compliance, time management, filing and data entry. I learned a whole new skill set in Drug Safety.
My team members were the best. Many are not just co-workers but have become friends.
Hardest part can be stressful.
Most enjoyable working with a team that works together.
Pros
teamwork
Nice place to work
MD (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 21, 2015
It is a nice place to work at. People are nice and fun. Every one minds their own business. The company was acquired more than once
Helping patients without direct patient contact
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 17, 2015
I enjoyed relating to patients in the healthcare setting without having to work face-to-face with patients. Enjoyed the work however management was lacking. There were strong bottom and middle level teams, however, the two or three top level managers were happy to weed out strong intelligent employees who challenged them and cater to employees which showcased mindlessness daily. This happened to many amazing co-workers before I moved left. It was really sad and backwards to witness.
Pros
satisfying work
Cons
management was crazy
Professional, focused and talented people work at UBC
Project Management Responsibilities (Current Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAFebruary 25, 2015
UBC is an energetic and a fast pasted company to work for. The employees are hard working, driven, focused and very talented. UBC is a result driven company that is always striving to be the best in the market.
Pros
great co workers
Great Company
Program Specialist/Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 30, 2015
UBC is a great company and I enjoy the work at home position. My hours vary from 7am to 7pm Monday through Friday and entails me sitting in my home office being available to take calls and make calls to patients. The hardest part of my job is the lack of flexibility. My coworkers and manager are great. I love being able to talk to patients and help them improve their quality of life through education.
Pros
work from home
Cons
lack of flexibility
Fun place to work
Patient Care Advocate II (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 16, 2015
I like the fast pace work atmosphere. I have learned so much working for this company because of the different aspect of healthcare.
Pros
na
Cons
na
No comment
Nurse Clinician (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 16, 2014
I began a program that began with registered nurses, only, and expanded throughout the years to include customer service which involved financial aspects. A typical day would involve answering financial questions involving our discount program for a particular medication within a particular script provided to us. The medical aspect involved all medical questions being directed to me, the registered nurse and responding within a strict script provided to me. Also, with another particular drug, I was solely responsible for refill reminders for patients who had signed up for that service. That involved a strict script, as well.
Pros
healthcare options
Good Workplace
Reimbursement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VirginiaMarch 10, 2014
Great co-workers, Learn about insurances and pharmaceutical companies.
productive and inviting place to work
Clinical Recruitment Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  VAJanuary 18, 2014
Work is engaging and challenging. Expect to work on multiple tasks throughout the day and plan in advance.
Productive and Advancement
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cordova, TNAugust 17, 2013
This company puts their employees first, make sure they are trained efficiently so that they can be effective and there is room for advancement.