United Biosource Corporation

United Biosource Corporation Employer Reviews

Professional, focused and talented people work at UBC
Project Management Responsibilities (Current Employee), Blue Bell, PAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: great co workers
UBC is an energetic and a fast pasted company to work for. The employees are hard working, driven, focused and very talented. UBC is a result driven company that is always striving to be the best in the market.
Great Company
Program Specialist/Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: lack of flexibility
UBC is a great company and I enjoy the work at home position. My hours vary from 7am to 7pm Monday through Friday and entails me sitting in my home office being available to take calls and make calls to patients. The hardest part of my job is the lack of flexibility. My coworkers and manager are great. I love being able to talk to patients and help them improve their quality of life through education.
Fun place to work
Patient Care Advocate II (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
I like the fast pace work atmosphere. I have learned so much working for this company because of the different aspect of healthcare.
No comment
Nurse Clinician (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSOctober 16, 2014
Pros: healthcare options
I began a program that began with registered nurses, only, and expanded throughout the years to include customer service which involved financial aspects. A typical day would involve answering financial questions involving our discount program for a particular medication within a particular script provided to us. The medical aspect involved all medical questions being directed to me, the registered nurse and responding within a strict script provided to me. Also, with another particular drug, I was solely responsible for refill reminders for patients who had signed up for that service. That involved a strict script, as well.
productive and inviting place to work
Clinical Recruitment Associate Manager (Current Employee), VAJanuary 18, 2014
Work is engaging and challenging. Expect to work on multiple tasks throughout the day and plan in advance.
Productive and Advancement
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee), Cordova, TNAugust 17, 2013
This company puts their employees first, make sure they are trained efficiently so that they can be effective and there is room for advancement.
Job duties misrepresented
Senior Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee), Cordova, TNJuly 3, 2013
Excellent pay but job duties are not what was explained during the hiring process
Productive work that keeps me busy
Senior Reimbursement Analyst (Current Employee), Cordova, TNJuly 1, 2013
A typical day at work keeps me busy with a high call volume of patients/healthcare providers. I have learned extensive pharmaceutical knowledge. The management is knowledgable and my co-workers are fun to work with. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help a customer who cannot afford the medication and the most enjoyable part of my job is being able to get a patient on therapy and her the smile in their voice.
Christmas Parties are always at the VP home
Clinical RN Program Specialist Supervisor (Current Employee), Cordova, TNJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: great company, leasdership is awesome
Cons: hours
I have learned so much with this company. Training I can utilized long term.
Good company
Clinical Communications Specialist (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 23, 2012
Enjoyed my time there. The office did have a weird vibe because everyone knew each other or were family members.

United Biosource Corporation Salaries