United Building Maintenance Inc. a privately owned established company located in Albany, NY and a Certified Green cleaner and supplier. Our vast range of clients includes state office buildings, privately owned businesses, and homeowners. With a mission to provide exceptional services with commitment, United Building Maintenance Inc. is united by an unspoken promise to find joy in our work serving both our company and our client. Our company prides itself on utilizing only the best green cleaning products to promote a healthier environment for all. By protecting our clients and the earth, we are able to promote integrity as an integral and critical asset to our company.
We are searching for a Business Development Sales Representative to lead the growth of our organization. The ideal candidate must be a true “hunter “passionate about growing a business, providing superior customer service, comfortable in a small team environment working together in upholding our promise and commitment to professionalism, reliability, honesty, and protecting the environment in all that we offer. At United Building Maintenance Inc., we have built our company on mutual values, trust, and goodwill. We will provide a qualified list of establishments for you to work with along with the software tools to maximize your effectiveness.
- Aggressively prospect and secure small to mid-size commercial accounts within the Capital Region
- Prepare and present proposals to clients
- Create and maintain accurate paperwork
- Network and be part of business lead groups and associations
- Prospect and build effective Centers of Influence to maximize revenue
- Utilize web-based customer relationship management (CRM) system for sales activity reporting
- Develop and maintain detailed technical knowledge of the company’s services
- Prepare and report to CEO weekly sales showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required depending upon business and employment experience
- Minimum four years sales experience (business-to-business or business-to-consumer)
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding targeted goals
- Ability to develop strategic partnerships
- Prior experience with ACT or client relationship database (CRM)
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Relentless ‘hunter’ who loves to serve clients
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy including ability to work with Word, and Excel (and learn PowerPoint if not currently using)
- Demonstrates a commitment to the UBMI sales processes and values.
United Building Maintenance, Inc. will provide:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission plan
- Unlimited income potential based on self-motivation
- Comprehensive benefit package including company cell phone, health, dental, vision and leave time.