United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County
A career that will warm your heart!
The Fortunoff Treatment and Rehabilitation Center at the United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County, Inc. (UCPN) is an internationally known rehabilitation facility. Our Article 28 and Article 16 clinics provide a myriad of services.
The ideal candidate for this role must possess a Bachelors degree & 3 years administrative or supervisory experience, providing residential services to individuals with developmental disabilities. Valid NYS drivers license and good driving record.
- Assist in the development of residential services.
- Coordinate and supervise the provision of residential habilitation services in residential programs.
- Recommend, supervise, and evaluate supervisory/support staff providing services in selected residential programs.
- Monitor building maintenance in selected residential programs; coordinated repairs and maintenance utilizing in-house and contracted services.
- Conduct weekly and as needed visits to selected residential programs.
- Conduct monthly and as needed meetings with residents and staff in residential programs.
- Be responsive to the needs of the residents and their advocates.
- Be on-call 24 hours a day and provide emergency assistance as needed.
- Provide monthly and as needed status reports.
- Assist with preparation of residential services grant/research projects as to type, time cost, and personnel required.
- Perform any other duty as requested by the Executive Director or his/her designee.
United Cerebral Palsy Association of Nassau County, Inc. (UCPN) is an independent, not-for-profit health agency serving over 1800 children and adults with cerebral palsy, developmental and other disabilities. The Association, founded in 1948, operates a comprehensive Treatment and Rehabilitation Center in Roosevelt, New York, which has earned international recognition for innovative and high-quality programs.
Enjoy competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Please forward your resume (which MUST include salary requirements) by clicking Apply Now.
“Serving Individuals with disabilities since 1948”