UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY

UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY Employer Reviews

Steady hours and caring superiors
Caregiver (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 18, 2015
I performed basic tasks such as assisting with bathing and cooking for clients in their homes. Basic housekeeping was a must. Interacting with clients and making sure they stayed as safe as possible.
ok
hab assit (Current Employee), 154 streetFebruary 4, 2015
staff sometimes work together when upper mangement tell them to do so. I would like to be in a company that work together. This is a rewarding job because of the people we serve but can also be very stressful and burn you out if you don't have something to release.
The company is losing funding
Habilitation Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: your off on weekends
Cons: the company is losing funding
The hours are good and convenient for taking my kids to school. I have a relationship with staff and consumers. The upper management is losing funding and staff are losing jobs. The best part of the is when you see how happy the consumers are when they learn something you have taught them.
A wonderful place to work
Director of Personal Support Services (Former Employee), Greater Tarrant CountyJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: the fact that i was actually making a difference in lives
Cons: bureaucracy
Work was challenging and rewarding. By the patient guidance and instruction of the VP of operations, I learned how to manage my time and each of the services provided to our clients to the maximum allowed. This in turn, maximized revenue to the agency. Each and every case was managed individually and each different service, whether respite care, homemaker service or habilitation, each was provided to our our clients in a timely manner.

I enjoyed training my staff and had an outstanding staff. Professional looking, trained, attitude, dependable, honest, caring hard working individuals.
Great Company
Job Coach (Former Employee), Springfield, ILJanuary 16, 2015
This work was fun and fast paced.The students were fun and easy to get along with.I never had an issue.I would have stayed, buti took on more responsibility for my private client.
A fun experience
Volunteer teaching assistant (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: volunteer only
It was a brief but very fun volunteer job. I took it because it was in my neighborhood. I learned about showing up on time when I was needed. I enjoyed worked for my boss at that job. I enjoyed meeting my co-workers. The hardest part of that job was not receiving a paycheck.The most enjoyable part was helping feed people who were not able to do it for themselves.
Recreation Therapy Assistant
Recreation Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Commack, NYJanuary 5, 2015
Selected therapy activities to fit client’s needs and capabilities. Observed and recorded client’s progress, attitudes, and behavior while maintaining this information in official records.
Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 22, 2014
I would get my patient up and ready for the day by dressing, feeding and getting the patient in a wheel chair.
Job Security
Residential Counselor (Current Employee), Utica, NYDecember 17, 2014
Pros: double pay on holidays
Cons: mandation list
Good job and good security. No job advancement. I am looking for better opportunities.
Productive place to work and learn
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 9, 2014
I learn a lot of the health industry and I also learned a lot about computers. Working here was a very good experience and everything that was leaned will be used for future situations.
UCP of Central Pa
In Home Health Aide (Former Employee), McElhattan, PADecember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches, very caring family
Cons: no paid time off, no vacation, 40 hour weekly
It was a nice company to work for.

i learned many new things working in home car giving.

Management was never around when you needed them.

my co-workers were great people!

the hardest part of the job was trying to do new things with my resident

the most enjoyable part of the job was watching my resident smile and be happy!
Easy hours, low pay
Respite Worker (Current Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 22, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: low pay
Fun job. You set your own hours and you pick who you want to work for and work with. It is an easy job working with persons of disabilities. Truly enjoy this job, however management never comes out to check in or see how you are doing or calls unless they need something.
A fun workplace...
Home Manager, Community Living Coach, Houseparent (Former Employee), Augusta, GANovember 11, 2014
Work day comes and goes quickly. Loved the individuals and coworkers I worked with.
Job requiring extensive travel and flexible work schedule
Home Health Worker (Former Employee), Washington PANovember 6, 2014
I enjoyed the many patients I would encounter on a daily basis and the satisfaction of allowing patients to live in their own homes by assisting with their daily needs
Produtive Workplace
Home manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2014
I enjoyed the role as manager. It was great assisting staff and clients
Excellent relationship with my consumers
Health and Social Worker (Community Living Coach) (Former Employee), Savannah, GAOctober 20, 2014
Pros: my co-worker was a great person
Cons: poor management
Work hours allow a good balance with my school schedule. Management was poor and cared little less about the job.
good
Habilitation Assistant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 17, 2014
enjoyed my time their learning and working with cerbal palsy clients,
Happy to see consumers
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: double paid holidays
Cons: no breaks
My typical day at work is to check on clients and assist to there needs. For the most part me and my co-workers get along. And the hardest part of my job is losing a client. Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my consumers
stressful place to work
Medication Technician (Former Employee), sylmar caSeptember 29, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that most clients living there sympathized with me. The hardest part of it was the days clients had treatments for bowel movement. The environment with some co-workers was pleasant most of the time, however there were some moments in which some of them tried to take advantage from other staffs.There was also favoritism. One could noticed how some staff working there for more years than one were assigned easier groups to work with. What i learned at this job was that no matter how good one is to do her job, the company doesn't appreciate it.
professional working atmosphere
Lead Instructor (Former Employee), Port Chester, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: job advancement
This job always offered new advancements in different areas. They believed in educational growth.

1 2 3 4 5

About UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY

Founded in 1949, UCP is a nationwide network consisting of a central national organization, located in Washington, D.C. and over – Read more